MILMA Ernakulam Recruitment 2019 | Post Name: Plant AttenderGr III, Driver Gr.II, Lab Assistant and other | Last date: 11/11/2019 | Apply Mode: Online | Salary: Rs.16,500 – 73475
MILMA Ernakulam Recruitment 2019: Ernakulam Regional Co-operative Milk Producers Union Ltd.(ERCMPU Ltd) is a professionally managed cooperative institution affiliated to Kerala Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation, popularly known as MILMA, engaged in the procurement, processing and marketing of Milk & Milk Products in the Districts of Ernakulam, Thrissur, Kottayam & Idukki. We are in need of qualified personnel in the following posts for ERCMPU Ltd. Applications are invited from dynamic young candidates for these posts. Also, the online application for the Milma Latest Notification 2019 will start on 25th October 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 11th November 2019 for MILMA Ernakulam Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Plant Attender Gr-III, Driver Gr.II, Lab Assistant and other Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the MILMA Ernakulam Recruitment 2019 are given below.
MILMA Ernakulam Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Latest MILMA Ernakulam Notification 2019|
|Organization Name||Ernakulam Regional Co-operative Milk Producers Union Ltd. (MILMA Ernakulam)|
|Name of the Posts||Plant Attender, Technician & Other|
|Number of Vacancies||125 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Kerala Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.16,500 – 73475|
|Last Date to Apply||11.11.2019 up to 5 PM|
MILMA Ernakulam Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Ernakulam Regional Co-operative Milk Producers Union Ltd.(ERCMPU Ltd) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 125 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Technical Superintendent (Engineering)||5||36460-73475|
|Technical Superintendent (Dairy)||6||36460-73475|
|Dairy Chemist/Dairy Bacteriologist||6||36460-73475|
|Assistant Marketing Officer||6||36460-73475|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||2||36460-73475|
|Assistant Personnel Officer||3||36460-73475|
|System Supervisor||2||27710 – 63915|
|Junior Supervisor P&I||10||20180-46990|
|Technician (Boiler) Gr.II||5||20180-46990|
|Technician (Refrigeration) Gr.II||6||20180-46990|
|Technician (Electrician) Gr.II.||8||20180-46990|
|Technician (General) Gr.II||3||20180-46990|
|Plant Attender Gr III||50||16500-38650|
MILMA Ernakulam Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the Ernakulam Regional Co-operative Milk Producers Union Ltd.(ERCMPU Ltd) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Upper Age limit is 40 years as on 01.01.2019, 45 years in case of SC /ST, 43 years in case of OBC & Ex-serviceman & 50 years in case of employees of affiliated APCOS and physically handicapped.
MILMA Ernakulam Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Ernakulam Regional Co-operative Milk Producers Union Ltd.(ERCMPU Ltd) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Milma Latest Notification 2019 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Ernakulam Regional Co-operative Milk Producers Union Ltd.(ERCMPU Ltd) job Qualification details below
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Technical Superintendent (Engineering)||1) Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/ Refrigeration.
Diploma in Dairy Engineering
2) Minimum Two Years Experience in the above field.
3) Higher qualification is also accepted
|Technical Superintendent (Dairy)||1) Degree/Diploma in Dairy Science
2) Two Years Experience in a Dairy Plant preferred.
|Dairy Chemist/Dairy Bacteriologist||1) M.Sc in Dairy Chemistry/ Dairy Microbiology/Dairy Quality Control
PG Diploma in Quality Control / BSc (DT)
2) Two years experience in Dairy Quality Control Lab.
|Assistant Marketing Officer||1) First Class or High Second Class Postgraduate Of any discipline|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||1)A Degree from a recognized University &
2)Pass intermediate examination of ACA/AICWA with One Year Experience
M.Com with two years Experience in Maintenance of Accounts in a reputed firm. Persons having experience with Mechanized / Computerized Accounting System will be preferred
|Assistant Personnel Officer||1) Degree from a University
2) Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Personnel Management.
|System Supervisor||1) B.Tech Degree in Computer science
B.Tech Degree in Electronics & Communication
Master of Computer Application
MSc inComputer Science
BE in Computer Science and Engineering
BCA / BSc Computer science
2) Minimum two years experience in Computer System Administration/ Maintenance/ Programming/ Networking
|Marketing Organizer||1) First Class degree and or High Second Class Post Degree in any discipline or Degree in Cooperation & Banking from KAU.
2) Two Year experience in Marketing of consumer products.
|Junior Supervisor P&I||Graduate with HDC/B Sc (Banking & Cooperation) of KAU.
Secretaries of affiliated APCOS with a degree and 3 years experience as paid Secretary.
|Lab Assistant||B Sc Chemistry/Bio Chemistry/Micro Biology.|
|Technician (Boiler) Gr.II||1) SSLC with ITI in fitter trade
2) 2 nd class Boiler Certificate
3) 3 years Experience in the trade.
4) First/ Second class Boiler Attenders Certificate issued by Department of Factories and Boilers.
|Technician (Refrigeration) Gr.II||1) SSLC with ITI Refrigeration and Electrical wireman License
2) 3 years Experience in the trade.
|Technician (Electrician) Gr.II.||1) SSLC with ITI in Electrician Trade
2) 3 years Experience in the trade.
|Technician (General) Gr.II||1) SSLC with ITI Fitter / Blacksmith cum Welder
2) 3 years Experience in the trade.
|Driver Gr.II||1) 8 th STD with LMV & HMV License.
2) 3 years Experience in Heavy Duty vehicle.
3) Internal candidates with required qualification will also be considered for selection
|Plant Attender Gr III||SSLC passed or equivalent (Graduate will not be considered for the post)|
MILMA Ernakulam Recruitment 2019 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 125 Plant Attender Gr-III, Driver Gr.II, Lab Assistant and another job in Ernakulam Regional Co-operative Milk Producers Union Ltd.(ERCMPU Ltd), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
- Application fee for posts serially numbered 1 to 6 is Rs.1000/- and Rs.500/- for all other posts, which is to be remitted online along with submission of the application.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST are exempted from payment of a fee.
How To Apply For MILMA Ernakulam Recruitment 2019
- Separate applications with fees need to be submitted if the applicant applies for more than one post. Mode of Selection for the invited posts will be through written test / practical / group discussion and interview. The Job Profile, Syllabus for written tests for each post will be published in the website www.milma.com and the candidates having the prescribed qualifications may submit their application online through the career link of the website www.milma.com with required documents. A detailed instruction on submission of application and documents to be uploaded is given in the website www.milma.com.
- For more details please check official notification below