Organisation: Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) | Post Name : Research Officer ,Lab Technician ,Lab Assistant and Data Entry Operator | Total Vacancies: 10 | Last Date: 03th June 2020| Apply Mode: Walk In Interview|Website : http://www.mcc.kerala.gov.in/
Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) Latest Job Notification Details
Malabar Cancer Center Recruitment 2020: Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) is officially out the recruitment notification for 10 candidates to fill their Research Officer ,Lab Technician ,Lab Assistant and Data Entry Operator jobs in All over Kerala. The aspirants who are looking for the Kerala Govt can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Walk In Interview application for the Malabar Cancer Center Recruitment 2020 will start on 30th May 2020. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 03th June 2020 for Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) Latest vacancies. Furthermore, to know more information about Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the Malabar Cancer Center Recruitment 2020 are given below.
|Malabar Cancer Center Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Malabar Cancer Center (MCC)|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Advt No||No. 577/Estt/14/MCC|
|Post Name||Research Officer ,Lab Technician ,Lab Assistant and Data Entry Operator|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Apply Mode||Walk In Interview|
|Application Start||30th May 2020|
|Interview Date||03th June 2020|
Malabar Cancer Center Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 10 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
How To Apply For Latest Malabar Cancer Center Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Walk In Interview for the Malabar Cancer Center Recruitment 2020 notification 03th June 2020. Check out the notification PDF below
- The appointment and posting shall be carried out through National HealthMission (NHM)
- A Walk-in Interview shall be conducted between 10am and 11am on 03.06.2020 (Wednesday) at Malabar Cancer Centre.
- Interested candidates shall appear for the interview, on the given date,with original certificates to prove age, qualification, Mark list, ID with photo, experience etc:-
- Candidates will mark their attendance between 9 am and 11 am. Late comers will not be entertained. Candidates without copy of certificates showing age, qualification and experience will not be considered eligible for further recruitment procedures.
- If required, candidates will have to undergo a written/practical test/screening test, before Interview
- The posting will be for the month of June 2020
- Age : Below 40 years. Age will be calculated as on 1 st January of the year. ie 01-01-2020.
- Candidates who have already retired from the same post, from any Institution, can also apply and the upper age limit shall be 60 years for such candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview/Written test.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
- The Director-MCC will hold the right to reject any application withoutany information.