KSWMP Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Kerala Solid Waste Management Project (KSWMP) has released an employment notification of the KSWMP Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://kswmp.org/. Through this latest Kerala Solid Waste Management Project (KSWMP) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 115 vacancies for the posts of District Coordinator , Financial Management Expert, Environmental Engineer, Solid Waste Management (SWM) Engineer and Social Development & Gender Expert. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Kerala Solid Waste Management Project (KSWMP) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||13th July 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||27th July 2022|
Kerala Solid Waste Management Project (KSWMP) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Kerala Solid Waste Management Project (KSWMP). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Kerala Solid Waste Management Project (KSWMP) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|KSWMP Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Kerala Solid Waste Management Project (KSWMP)|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Post Name||District Coordinator , Financial Management Expert, Environmental Engineer, Solid Waste Management (SWM) Engineer and Social Development & Gender Expert|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||13th July 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||27th July 2022|
KSWMP Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Kerala Solid Waste Management Project (KSWMP) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 115 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|District Coordinator /Solid Waste Management (SWM) Engineer||12||Rs.55,000|
|Financial Management Expert||7||Rs.55,000|
|Solid Waste Management (SWM) Engineer||90||Rs.55,000|
|Social Development & Gender Expert||1||Rs.66,000|
KSWMP Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Kerala Solid Waste Management Project (KSWMP) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct KSWMP Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|District Coordinator /Solid Waste Management (SWM) Engineer||60|
|Financial Management Expert||60|
|Solid Waste Management (SWM) Engineer||60|
|Social Development & Gender Expert||60|
KSWMP Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the KSWMP Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualifications required for various Kerala Solid Waste Management Project (KSWMP) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest KSWMP Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Kerala Solid Waste Management Project (KSWMP) job Qualification details below.
|District Coordinator /Solid Waste Management (SWM) Engineer||M.Tech / ME / MS in Civil / Environmental Engineering Minimum of 2 years experience in Urban infrastructure projects preferably in SWM projects / B.Tech in Civil Engineering with Regular MBA from reputed Institution Minimum of 2 years experience in Urban infrastructure projects preferably in SWM projects/B Tech in Civil Engineering Minimum of 4 years experience in Urban infrastructure projects preferably in SWM projects|
|Financial Management Expert||Regular course on Masters Degree in Commerce or Masters Degree in Business Administration with specialisation in finance / accounts from reputed Institution.Minimum 2 years of experience in financial management with knowledge of financial procedures preferably in Government sector|
|Environmental Engineer||Masters Degree in Civil / Environmental Engineering /Env. Planning/Natural Resources Management or related field. Minimum 7 years of experience in the field of environmental activities|
|Solid Waste Management (SWM) Engineer||M.Tech / ME / MS in Civil / Environmental Engineering. Minimum of 1 year experience in urban infrastructure projects preferably in SWM projects / B.Tech in Civil Engineering with Regular MBA from reputed Institution. Minimum of 1 year experience in urban infrastructure projects preferably in SWM projects / B.Tech in Civil Engineering. Minimum of 3 years experience in urban infrastructure projects preferably in SWM projects|
|Social Development & Gender Expert||Masters Degree in Social Science (PhD,MPhil desirable) preferably Social work/Sociology/Economics or any other related field. PhD/MPhill/Research experience is desirable. 8 years of experience in carrying out social development and gender analysis and in preparing gender action frameworks and plans preferably for World Bank / ADB financed projects in the sector. A minimum of 8 years practical experience in the field of social development and gender quality. Work experience in LSGIs in Social development and community groups especially in urban sector. Experience in developing and implementing policies, strategies and programs.|
How To Apply For Latest KSWMP Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the KSWMP Recruitment 2022 notification from 13th July 2022. The last date to apply Online for KSWMP Recruitment 2022 until 27th July 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the KSWMP Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://kswmp.org/.
- The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and enter the particulars completely Online
- KSWMP/CMD is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the application Online.
- Applicants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant fields of applications and submit applications Online.
- An incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. KSWMP/CMD under any circumstances will not entertain the information, if any, furnished by the applicant subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling up the application form at the time of Submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of the recruitment process or even at a later stage.
Essential Instructions for Fill KSWMP Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the KSWMP Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the KSWMP Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Kerala Solid Waste Management Project (KSWMP) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the KSWMP Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check KSWMP Recruitment 2022 official notification below