KSRTC Recruitment 2021: The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC), invites applications from qualified and competent candidates for appointment to various posts on contract basis to the Top Management Team of proposed KSRTC-SWIFT, the new profit centre of KSRTC for long distance bus operations under a Central Command. Interested candidates may apply via ONLINE mode only by filling the prescribed application form given in the website of Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram (www.cmdkerala.net). The details are given below. The online application submission link will open on 22/01/2021 (09:00 A.M.). The last date for submitting online application is 31/01/2021 (05:00 P.M.).
The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) Latest Job Notification Details
|KSRTC Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Advt No||No. 112/CMD/2020|
|Post Name||General Manager,Deputy General Manager (Technical),Deputy General Manager (Operations),Assistant General Manager (Finance) & Company Secretary and Assistant General Manager (HR)|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||22nd January 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||31st January 2021|
KSRTC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 5 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Deputy General Manager (Technical)||1||Rs.1,00,000|
|Deputy General Manager (Operations)||1||Rs.1,00,000|
|Assistant General Manager (Finance) & Company Secretary||1||Rs.75,000|
|Assistant General Manager (HR)||1||Rs.75,000|
KSRTC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
To apply for the The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Deputy General Manager (Technical)||55|
|Deputy General Manager (Operations)||55|
|Assistant General Manager (Finance) & Company Secretary||45|
|Assistant General Manager (HR)||45|
KSRTC Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest KSRTC Recruitment 2021 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) job Qualification details below
|General Manager||B.Tech. in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (regular course) with MBA from a reputed and 20 years of experience in Senior positions in a large Transporting/Infrastructure/Manufacturing organization.|
|Deputy General Manager (Technical)||B.Tech. in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (regular course) and 15 years of experience in a large transporting organization.|
|Deputy General Manager (Operations)||Post graduate / MBA (regular) and 15 years of experience in a large transporting organization.|
|Assistant General Manager (Finance) & Company Secretary||CA / ICWA/CFA with Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India 10 and years of experience in a large manufacturing organization.|
|Assistant General Manager (HR)||MBA/Post-graduate Diploma (regular course) in HR from a reputed University 12 years of experience in a large manufacturing organization.|
KSRTC Recruitment 2021 General Instrections
- It shall be noted that admittance to various stages of the recruitment will be provisional only, and will not confer any claim unless various other conditions of selection processes are satisfied. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of the candidature.
- KSRTC reserves the right to shortlist only a limited number of candidates for written test/group discussion/interview, as the case may be for the post, based on marks secured in their qualifying examination and/or years of relevant experience. Candidates should clearly mention the marks scored in their qualifying examination in the application. The onus of proving the conversion from grade/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidate.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification. In the event of any information provided by the candidate being found false or incorrect at any stage, their candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated without any notice. KSRTC reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending written test/group discussion/interview.
- The documents in original has to be produced at the time of document verification for those candidates called for interview.
How To Apply For Latest KSRTC Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the KSRTC Recruitment 2021 notification from 22nd January 2021. The last date to apply Online for KSRTC Recruitment 2021 until 31st January 2021. Check out the notification PDF below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|