KSRTC Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) has released an employment notification of the KSRTC Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://www.keralartc.com/. Through this latest The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 3 vacancies for the posts of Deputy General Manager (Marketing and Logistics),Manager (IT) and Manager (Commercial). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||9th November 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||24th November 2021|
The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|KSRTC Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Post Name||Deputy General Manager (Marketing and Logistics),Manager (IT) and Manager (Commercial)|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||9th November 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||24th November 2021|
KSRTC Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 3 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Deputy General Manager (Marketing and Logistics)||1||1,00,000 (Negotiable)|
|Manager (Commercial)||1||50,000/- + Business Commission|
KSRTC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct KSRTC Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Deputy General Manager (Marketing and Logistics)||60|
KSRTC Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the KSRTC Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest KSRTC Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) job Qualification details below.
|Post Name||Qualification||Work Experience#|
|Deputy General Manager (Marketing and Logistics)||First Class graduate (Regular) in Engineering/MBA/PGDM from a recognized University or Institution of repute. Preference will be given those who have MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDMA) in Logistics Management, Marketing/Supply Chain/Operational Management from a recognized University or Institution of repute with AICTE recognition.||· Minimum 5 years of Post Qualification experience in upper middle management cadre or above in Marketing of services/Supply Chain Management/Logistics Management/Operational Management. |
· For Post Graduate Diploma holders it shall be 10 years of post-qualification experience in upper middle management cadre or above.
· Preference will be given to those who have worked in Government/Public Sector Undertaking.
|Manager (IT)||First Class B.Tech. degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/MCA from a recognized University or Institute. Other branches of Engineering will be considered provided such candidates have requisite skills and experience in the field.||· Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in the implementation and maintenance of IT solutions (software development /network maintenance/data analysis/ hardware maintenance) in a large organization. |
· At least 3 years should be in the level of Deputy Manager or above.
· Preference will be given to those who have worked in the development and maintenance of Vehicle Tracking Systems, Passenger Information Systems, Electronic Ticketing Machines, Online Passenger Reservation Systems, etc.
|Manager (Commercial)||MBA (Regular)/PGDM (Regular) in Marketing/ Logistics Management from a recognized University / institute Note Candidates with other degree/PG degree with 10 years of relevant experience may also apply.||· Minimum 7 years of post-qualification experience in Commercial Management/ Sales Management in a large organization. |
· At least 4 years of experience should be in the marketing of FMCG/PHRMA/office space, etc.
How To Apply For Latest KSRTC Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the KSRTC Recruitment 2021 notification from 9th November 2021. The last date to apply Online for KSRTC Recruitment 2021 until 24th November 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the KSRTC Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.keralartc.com/.
- Candidates who attended in Kerala Universities and other Universities under Regular scheme need only apply. Relaxation in this criteria will be made application only in the case of exceptionally good candidates.
- It shall be noted that admittance to various stages of the recruitment will be provisional only, and will not confer any claim unless various other conditions of selection processes are satisfied. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of the candidature.
- KSRTC reserves the right to shortlist only a limited number of candidates for written test/group discussion/interview, as the case may be for the post, based on marks secured in their qualifying examination and/or years of relevant experience. Candidates should clearly mention the marks scored in their qualifying examination in the application. The onus of proving the conversion from grade/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidate.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification. In the event of any information provided by the candidate being found false or incorrect at any stage, their candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated without any notice. KSRTC reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
Essential Instructions for Fill KSRTC Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the KSRTC Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the KSRTC Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the KSRTC Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check KSRTC Recruitment 2021 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|