KERALA INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT FUND BOARD | Post Name : QA & QC Engineer,Lab Technician,Technical Document Controller,Aerial Photogrammetric Surveyor and Care Taker cum Helper Apply Mode : Online | Last Date : 18-12-2019
Applications are invited On-line through Centre for Management Development (CMD) website www.cmdkerala.net from eligible candidates for filling up various posts on Contract basis at Quality Audit Cell (QAC) of Technical Resource Centre (TRC) in Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB).The aspirants who are looking for the Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the KIIFB Latest Notification 2019 will start on 4th December 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 18th December 2019 for KIIFB Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about QA & QC Engineer,Lab Technician,Technical Document Controller,Aerial Photogrammetric Surveyor and Care Taker cum Helper Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the KIIFB Recruitment 2019 are given below.
KIIFB Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB)|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment type||“Contract basis”|
|Job Name||QA & QC Engineer,Lab Technician,Technical Document Controller,Aerial Photogrammetric Surveyor and Care Taker cum Helper|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 – 80,000|
KIIFB Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 6 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name Of the Post||No Of Vacancy|
|QA & QC Engineer||1|
|Technical Document Controller||1|
|Aerial Photogrammetric Surveyo||1|
|Care Taker cum Helper||1|
KIIFB Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest KIIFB Latest Notification 2019 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB) job Qualification details below
|Name Of the Post||Qualification|
|QA & QC Engineer||B. Tech in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Lab Technician||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Technical Document Controller||Degree with sufficient computer knowledge|
|Aerial Photogrammetric Surveyor||Diploma in Civil Engineering/ITI(Surveyor)/ KGCE(Civil)|
|Care Taker cum Helper||Higher Secondary Passed|
How To Apply For KIIFB Recruitment 2019
- The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and enter the particulars completely Online
- CMD is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the application through Online.
- Applicants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant fields of applications and submit application through Online.
- Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. CMD under any circumstances will not entertain the information, if any, furnished by the candidate subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form at the time of Submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of the recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- For more details please check official notification below