Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019| Post Name: Fireman | Category Number: 139/2019 |Apply Online :https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in | Last Date: 20.11.2019
Kerala PSC Fireman Recruitment 2019: Kerala Public Service Commission is officially out of the recruitment notification for candidates to fill their Fireman jobs in All over Kerala. The aspirants who are looking for the State Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the Kerala PSC Fireman Latest Notification 2019 will start on 15th October 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 20th November 2019 for Kerala PSC Fireman Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Fireman Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the Kerala PSC Fireman Recruitment 2019 are given below.
Kerala PSC Fireman Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Name of the Board||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Department||Fire and Rescue Services|
|Name of the Post||Fireman|
|No of Vacancies||Not Estimated.|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||15th October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||20th November 2019|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 – 45,800|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
Kerala PSC Fireman Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the Kerala Public Service Commission job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Only candidates born between 02.01.1993 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
- Other Backward Communities, Scheduled caste converts, and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation as provided under sub-rule (c) of Rule 10 of the general rules. Other conditions regarding the age relaxation are not applicable to this post.
Kerala PSC Fireman Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Kerala Public Service Commission job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Kerala PSC Fireman Latest Notification 2019 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Kerala Public Service Commission job Qualification details below
- Must have passed Plus two or its equivalent examination.
- Preferential – Diploma in Computer Application.
- Must have proficiency in swimming.
- Physical Measurements: Must not be less than the following standards.
|Physical Measurements:||For General Candidates||For SC/ST Candidates|
|Height (without Footwear)||165 cms||160 cms|
|Chest||81 cms||76 cms|
|Chest Expansion||5 cms||5 cms|
Standards of Vision (without glasses)
Must possess the Visual Standards specified below without glasses.
|Standards of Vision||Right Eye||Left Eye|
|Distant Vision||6/6 Snellen||6/6 Snellen|
|Near Vision||0.5 Snellen||0.5 Snellen|
|Field of Vision||Full||Full|
Physical efficiency test
Candidates must qualify in at least 5 out of 8 items in the physical efficiency test showing the minimum standards of efficiency as noted below.
|Sl No||Items||Standard of efficiency|
|1.||100 Meters race||14 Seconds|
|2.||High Jump||132.20 cms|
|3.||Long Jump||457.20 cms|
|4.||Putting the Shot (7264 gms)||609.60 cms|
|5.||Throwing the cricket ball||6096 cms|
|6.||Rope Climbing (using hands only)||365.80 cms|
|7.||Pull Up or Chinning||8 times|
|8.||1500 meters race||5 minutes and 44 seconds|
How To Apply For Kerala PSC Fireman Recruitment 2019
- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post.
- Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their User- ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2010. The name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion.
- The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading of the photograph. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of the photograph.
- No application fee is required.
- Candidates n view the details in their profile by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
- A printout of the same can be taken if needed.
- For more details please check official notification below