Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019| Post Name: Cook | Category Number: 180/2019 – 185/2019 |Apply Online :https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in | Last Date: 20.11.2019
Kerala PSC Cook Recruitment 2019: Kerala Public Service Commission is officially out of the recruitment notification for 20 candidates to fill their Cook jobs in All over Kerala. The aspirants who are looking for the Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the Kerala PSC Latest Notification 2019 will start on 15th October 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 20th November 2019 for Kerala PSC Cook Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Cook Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the Kerala PSC Cook Recruitment 2019 are given below.
Kerala PSC Cook Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Name of the Board||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Department||Scheduled Caste Development Department|
|Name of the Post||Cook|
|Category Number||180/2019 -185/2019|
|No of Vacancies||20|
|Job Category||Kerala Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||15th October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||20th November 2019|
|Salary||Rs. 16,500 -35,700|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
Kerala PSC Cook Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Kerala Public Service Commission has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 20 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
Kerala PSC Cook Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the Kerala Public Service Commission job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- 18-39 (for Muslim, Viswakarma, Dheevara, OBC & LC/AI communities). Candidates born between 02.01.1980 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. (Including the relaxation as per Para 2(i) of the General condition)
- 18-41 (for SC community only). Candidates born between 02.01.1978 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. (Including the relaxation as per Para 2(i) of the General condition)
Kerala PSC Cook Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Kerala Public Service Commission job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Kerala PSC Latest Notification 2019 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Kerala Public Service Commission job Qualification details below
- A Pass in 10th Standard or its equivalent.
- K.G.C.E in food Production from Government Food Craft Institute or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Government of Kerala.
How To Apply For Kerala PSC Cook Recruitment 2019
- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post.
- Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their User- ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2010. The name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion.
- The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading of the photograph. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of the photograph.
- No application fee is required.
- Candidates n view the details in their profile by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
- A printout of the same can be taken if needed.
- For more details please check official notification below