Kerala Police Recruitment 2019 | Recruitment of Sports personnel | Last Date:12-11-19 | Website :
Kerala Police Department officially out the Recruitment of Sports personnel to Kerala Police Swimming (Men) in Kerala Police Department will be made from among the outstanding Sports personnel those who are qualified as prescribed below. Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline before 12th November 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Kerala Police Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the Kerala Police Recruitment 2019 are given below.
Kerala Police Sports Personnel Recruitment 2019 – Notification Details
|Name of the Board||Kerala Police|
|Name of the Post||Sports personnel|
|No of Vacancies||2|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||12-11-19|
|Application Mode||Apply Offline|
Kerala Police Sports Personnel Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
|SPORTS CATEGORY||NUMBER OF VACANCIES||VACANCY POSITION|
|SWIMMING ( MEN)|
Kerala Police Sports Personnel Recruitment 2019 – Age Limit
- Must have completed 18 years and must be below 26 years of age as on 01 January-2019
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities and Other Backward Communities are eligible for a relaxation of upper age limit as per rules. (The maximum age can be relaxed up to 28 years for Other Backward Classes and up to 30 years for the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled tribes)
Kerala Police Sports Personnel Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
- Pass in the HSE or equivalent Examination.
Kerala Police Sports Personnel Recruitment 2019 – Sports Achievement
- First or second place in individual events in recognized State Meets and who have been selected to represent the State.
- First place in team events like 4*400 relays and 4*100 in recognized State Meets and who have been selected to represent the State.
- Represented the States in the Team events and secured selection to represent in interstate, National Championships
Kerala Police Sports Personnel Recruitment 2019 – Physical Qualification
- Height : A minimum of 168cm.
- Chest : A minimum of 81 cm and with a minimum expansion of 5 cm
- Minimum Height and chest measurement shall be 160 cm and 76 cm respectively for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe communities. The minimum chest expansion of 5 cm shall, however be applicable for them also.
Kerala Police Sports Personnel Recruitment 2019 – Physical Efficiency Test
Must qualify in any 5 events out of eight specified below, of the National Physical Efficiency one-star7 Standard Test.
|Police Physical Efficiency one star Standard Test Men|
|SL NO||ITEMS||MINIMUM STANDARD OF EFFICIENCY|
|1||100 METER RUN||14 SECONDS|
|2||HIGH JUMP||132.20 CM (4’.6”)|
|3||LONG JUMP||457.20 CM(15”)|
|4||PUTTING THE SHORT OF 7264 GRAMS||609.60 CM (20’)|
|5||THROWING THE CRICKET BALL||6096 CM ( 200’)|
|6||ROPE CLIMBING (ONLY WITH HANDS)||365.80 CM (12’)|
|7||PULL UPS OR CHINNING||8 TIMES|
|8||1500 METERS RUN||5 MINUTES AND 44 SECONDS|
Kerala Police Sports Personnel Recruitment 2019 – How To Apply
- The duly filled application form along with self-attested copies of certificates for proving the age, educational qualification and sports performance, and qualification for the participation in recognized national and state competitions etc. shall be submitted directly or by post to The Additional Director General of Police, Armed Police Battalion, Peroorkkada, Thiruvananthapuram – 6950005.
- The cover/ envelope containing application shall be super scribed as”Application for Appointment under Sports Quota ( Swimming )”. Incomplete applications will not be rejected without prior intimation.
- The last date for submission of application: 12-11-2019.
- For More details please check official notification below