Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. High Court of Kerala has released an employment notification of the Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://hckrecruitment.nic.in/. Through this latest High Court of Kerala recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 50 vacancies for the posts of Kerala Judicial Service Examination 2022 – Munsiff Magistrate. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in High Court of Kerala can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||3rd February 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||23rd February 2022|
High Court of Kerala Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of High Court of Kerala. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the High Court of Kerala official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||High Court of Kerala|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Kerala Judicial Service Examination 2022 – Munsiff Magistrate|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||3rd February 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||23rd February 2022|
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
High Court of Kerala has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 50 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Munsiff Magistrate||Nadars included in SIUC – 1|
Scheduled Tribes – 5
Scheduled Castes Converts to Christianity – 1
Hindu Nadars – 1
Regular Vacancies: 42
|Rs. 27,700/- to Rs. 44,770/-|
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the High Court of Kerala Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Munsiff Magistrate||Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 35 years.|
Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various High Court of Kerala opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check High Court of Kerala job Qualification details below.
|Munsiff Magistrate||Candidates must have passed the Degree in Law or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 50 Vacancies in High Court of Kerala, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- For All Other Candidates Application Fee Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ ST/ Unemployed PWD Candidates Application Fee: Nil
- For more fees details go to the below official notification.
How To Apply For Latest Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022 notification from 3rd February 2022. The last date to apply Online for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022 until 23rd February 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://hckrecruitment.nic.in/.
- Then go to the High Court of Kerala website Notification panel and check the link of particular Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the High Court of Kerala Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022 official notification below