Kerala Forest Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Kerala Forest Department has released an employment notification of the Kerala Forest Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/. Through this latest Kerala Forest Department recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up Various vacancies for the posts of Reserve Watcher/ Depot Watcher/ Survey Lascars/ TB Watchers/ Bunglow Watchers/ Depot and Watch Station Watcher/ Plantation Watchers/ Maistries/ Timber Supervisors/ Tope Warden/ Thana Watcher/ Dispensary Attendant. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Kerala Forest Department can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||30th September 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||3rd Novomber 2021|
Kerala Forest Department Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Kerala Forest Department. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Kerala Forest Department official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Kerala Forest Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Kerala Forest Department|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||CATEGORY NO: 408/2021|
|Post Name||Reserve Watcher/ Depot Watcher/ Survey Lascars/ TB Watchers/ Bunglow Watchers/ Depot and Watch Station Watcher/ Plantation Watchers/ Maistries/ Timber Supervisors/ Tope Warden/ Thana Watcher/ Dispensary Attendant|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Salary||Rs.16,500 – 35,700|
|Application Start||30th September 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||3rd Novomber 2021|
Kerala Forest Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Kerala Forest Department has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite Various Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Reserve Watcher/ Depot Watcher/ Survey Lascars/ TB Watchers/ Bunglow Watchers/ Depot and Watch Station Watcher/ Plantation Watchers/ Maistries/ Timber Supervisors/ Tope Warden/ Thana Watcher/ Dispensary Attendant||Anticipated vacancies |
Ernakulam Anticipated vacancies
Kerala Forest Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Kerala Forest Department Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Kerala Forest Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Reserve Watcher/ Depot Watcher/ Survey Lascars/ TB Watchers/ Bunglow Watchers/ Depot and Watch Station Watcher/ Plantation Watchers/ Maistries/ Timber Supervisors/ Tope Warden/ Thana Watcher/ Dispensary Attendant||18–36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) only are eligible to apply for this post. Candidates belonging to Other Backward Communities and SC/ST are eligible for usual age relaxation.|
Kerala Forest Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Kerala Forest Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Kerala Forest Department opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Kerala Forest Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Kerala Forest Department job Qualification details below.
|Should have passed standard VII and should not have acquired graduation.|
How To Apply For Latest Kerala Forest Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Kerala Forest Recruitment 2021 notification from 30th September 2021. The last date to apply Online for Kerala Forest Recruitment 2021 until 3rd Novomber 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Kerala Forest Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/.
- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ( www.keralapsc.gov.in) before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be taken on or after 31/12/2011. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all the requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link ‘Applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the printout of the application. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of their personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application once submitted is received as provisional and the details cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application submitted not in accordance with the conditions stipulated in the notification will be summarily rejected in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, Experience, Community, age etc have to be produced as and when called for.
- Appropriate Disciplinary action as per Rules of procedure Rule 22 will be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education, experience etc and submit confirmation for writing examination irrespective of whether they are present or absent for the examination.
Essential Instructions for Fill Kerala Forest Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Kerala Forest Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Kerala Forest Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Kerala Forest Department Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Kerala Forest Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Kerala Forest Recruitment 2021 official notification below