Kerala Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Fisheries Department, Kerala has released an employment notification of the Kerala Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/. Through this latest Fisheries Department, Kerala recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 4 vacancies for the posts of Fisheries Assistant. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Fisheries Department, Kerala can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||2nd August 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||08th September 2021|
Fisheries Department, Kerala Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Fisheries Department, Kerala. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Fisheries Department, Kerala official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Kerala Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Fisheries Department, Kerala|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||CATEGORY NO: 249/2021|
|Post Name||Fisheries Assistant|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||2nd August 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||08th September 2021|
Kerala Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Fisheries Department, Kerala has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 4 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
Kerala Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Fisheries Department, Kerala Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Kerala Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Fisheries Assistant||18-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual age relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Communities. (For other conditions regarding the age relaxation please see Para 2 of the General Conditions.)|
Kerala Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Kerala Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Fisheries Department, Kerala opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Kerala Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Fisheries Department, Kerala job Qualification details below.
|Fisheries Assistant||A pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Certificate Course in Fish Processing Technology/Aquaculture or Fishing Craft and Gear Technology from an Institution recognised by the State of Kerala.|
How To Apply For Latest Kerala Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Kerala Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 notification from 2nd August 2021. The last date to apply Online for Kerala Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 until 08th September 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Kerala Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/.
- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2011. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the print out of the application by clicking on the link `My applications’ in their profile. All correspondence with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original Documents to prove qualification, experience, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- If Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
Essential Instructions for Fill Kerala Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Kerala Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Kerala Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Fisheries Department, Kerala Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Kerala Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Kerala Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 official notification below