Kerala DIC Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Directorate of Industries and Commerce (DIC) has released an employment notification of the Kerala DIC Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://www.cmdkerala.net/. Through this latest Directorate of Industries and Commerce (DIC) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 59 vacancies for the posts of Resource Person. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Directorate of Industries and Commerce (DIC) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||29th December 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||12th January 2022|
Directorate of Industries and Commerce (DIC) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Directorate of Industries and Commerce (DIC). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Directorate of Industries and Commerce (DIC) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Kerala DIC Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Directorate of Industries and Commerce (DIC)|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Advt No||No. DIC/CMD/001/2021|
|Post Name||Resource Person|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||29th December 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||12th January 2022|
Kerala DIC Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Directorate of Industries and Commerce (DIC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 59 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|1||Resource Person||59||Rs. 20,000/-|
Kerala DIC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Directorate of Industries and Commerce (DIC) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Kerala DIC Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Resource Person||18 to 30 years|
Kerala DIC Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Kerala DIC Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Directorate of Industries and Commerce (DIC) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Kerala DIC Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Directorate of Industries and Commerce (DIC) job Qualification details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification||Work Experience|
|1||Resource Person||B.Tech./MBA/MCA||2 years of experience in Computer Application is desirable|
How To Apply For Latest Kerala DIC Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Kerala DIC Recruitment 2022 notification from 29th December 2021. The last date to apply Online for Kerala DIC Recruitment 2022 until 12th January 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Kerala DIC Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.cmdkerala.net/.
- Candidates should apply through Online mode only.
- The Director of Directorate of Industries and Commerce reserves the right to cancel the notification at any stage.
- Please note that no change of application data will be permitted at any stage after completion of registration process of the online application. Merely applying for the post and being shortlisted in the subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment. No request for considering the candidature under any category / post other than the one in which applied will be entertained.
- Educational qualifications should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- The candidate must possess valid Degree/PG Certificate/Provisional Certificate of the necessary qualification at the time of submission of application.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. All official communication will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after the submission.
- The Name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
Essential Instructions for Fill Kerala DIC Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Kerala DIC Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Kerala DIC Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Directorate of Industries and Commerce (DIC) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Kerala DIC Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Kerala DIC Recruitment 2022 official notification below