KDISC Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The Kerala Development and Innovation Strategy Council (K-DISC) has released an employment notification of the KDISC Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://kdisc.kerala.gov.in/. Through this latest The Kerala Development and Innovation Strategy Council (K-DISC) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 63 vacancies for the posts of Mother Animators and Volunteers. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in The Kerala Development and Innovation Strategy Council (K-DISC) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||26th January 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||4th February 2022|
The Kerala Development and Innovation Strategy Council (K-DISC) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of The Kerala Development and Innovation Strategy Council (K-DISC). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the The Kerala Development and Innovation Strategy Council (K-DISC) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|KDISC Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||The Kerala Development and Innovation Strategy Council (K-DISC)|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Post Name||Mother Animators and Volunteers|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Salary||Rs.7,500 – 12,500|
|Application Start||26th January 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||4th February 2022|
KDISC Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
The Kerala Development and Innovation Strategy Council (K-DISC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 63 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Mother Animators||42||Rs. 12,500/- Monthly||Trivandrum, Kollam, Alappuzha, Pathanamthitta, Idukki, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Palakkad, Malappuram, Wayanad, Kannur, Kasaragod|
|Volunteers||21||Rs. 7,500/-||Trivandrum, Kollam, Alappuzha, Pathanamthitta, Idukki, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Palakkad, Malappuram, Wayanad, Kannur, Kasaragod|
KDISC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the The Kerala Development and Innovation Strategy Council (K-DISC) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct KDISC Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Mother Animators||40 years|
KDISC Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the KDISC Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various The Kerala Development and Innovation Strategy Council (K-DISC) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest KDISC Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check The Kerala Development and Innovation Strategy Council (K-DISC) job Qualification details below.
|Mother Animators||B.Sc. Mathematics (Preferred) / any Science degree or Equivalent.|
|Volunteers||Plus Two (Specialized in Science) or Equivalent.|
How To Apply For Latest KDISC Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates are requested to send their detailed Resume/CV along with the self-attested copies of their credentials to [email protected]. The last date to apply Online for KDISC Recruitment 2022 until 4th February 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the KDISC Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://kdisc.kerala.gov.in/.
- Applicants should include their photograph in the CV. While sending the email candidates are requested to put the subject matter as
- Application for the post of Mother Animators – (Name of Community Maths Lab)– K-DISC
- Application for the post of Volunteers – (Name of Community Maths Lab) – K-DISC
- Applications without photograph, self-attested copies and subject matter will not be considered. The remuneration of the selected candidate may be finalized based on their previous work experience and performance in the interview.
- The selected candidates will have to travel extensively to Project locations across the State on need basis.
- Candidates who have exposure to educational activism shall get preference.
- K-DISC reserves the right to shortlist only a limited number of candidates for test/group discussion/interview, as the case may be for the post, based on marks secured in their qualifying examination and/or experience. Candidate should clearly mention the marks scored in their qualifying examination in the CV. The conversion of grade/CGPA to percentage would be based on the procedure certified by the University from where they have obtained the degree. The onus of proving the conversion from grade/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidate.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification. In the event of any information provided by the candidate being found false or incorrect at any stage, their candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated without any notice. K-DISC reserves the right to fill or not fill the post advertised
Essential Instructions for Fill KDISC Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the KDISC Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the KDISC Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the The Kerala Development and Innovation Strategy Council (K-DISC) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the KDISC Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check KDISC Recruitment 2022 official notification below