KASE Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE) has released an employment notification of the KASE Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://www.kase.in/. Through this latest Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 36 vacancies for the posts of Front Office Executive cum Registration Assistant, Housekeeping Staff cum Attender, English Trainer, QA Trainer and Digital Literacy Trainer. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||17th March 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||26th March 2022|
Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|KASE Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE)|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Advt No||No. CMD/KSID/002/2022|
|Post Name||Front Office Executive cum Registration Assistant, Housekeeping Staff cum Attender, English Trainer, QA Trainer and Digital Literacy Trainer|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Salary||Rs.27,000 – 35,000|
|Application Start||17th March 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||26th March 2022|
KASE Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 36 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Business Development Manager cum Centre Manager||6||Rs. 35,000/- (Per Month)|
|Front Office Executive cum Registration Assistant||6||Rs. 22,000/- (Per Month)|
|Housekeeping Staff cum Attender||6||Rs. 15,000/- (Per Month)|
|English Trainer||6||Rs. 27,500/- (Per Month)|
|QA Trainer||6||Rs. 27,500/- (Per Month)|
|Digital Literacy Trainer||6||Rs. 27,500/- (Per Month)|
KASE Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct KASE Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Business Development Manager cum Centre Manager||22 years – 36 years|
|Front Office Executive cum Registration Assistant||22 years – 36 years|
|Housekeeping Staff cum Attender||22 years – 36 years|
|English Trainer||Up to 35 years|
|QA Trainer||Up to 35 years|
|Digital Literacy Trainer||Up to 35 years|
KASE Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the KASE Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest KASE Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE) job Qualification details below.
|Business Development Manager cum Centre Manager||Masters in any discipline|
|Front Office Executive cum Registration Assistant||Any Graduate|
|Housekeeping Staff cum Attender||Pass in Standard VII or equivalent qualification.|
|English Trainer||Post-Graduation. Preferably candidate should carry valid certificate such as TKT, CELTA, DELTA, TESSOL, etc.|
|QA Trainer||Graduation in any Science Discipline/B.Tech.|
|Digital Literacy Trainer||Graduation in Computer Science /IT of B.Tech. in Computer Science/IT|
How To Apply For Latest KASE Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the KASE Recruitment 2022 notification from 17th March 2022. The last date to apply Online for KASE Recruitment 2022 until 26th March 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the KASE Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.kase.in/.
- Candidates should apply through Online mode only.
- It shall be noted that admittance to various stages of the recruitment will be provisional only, and will not confer any claim unless various other conditions of selection processes are satisfied. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of the candidature.
- KASE reserves the right to shortlist only a limited number of candidates for test/group discussion/interview, as the case may be for the post based on marks secured in their qualifying examination and/or years of relevant experience. The onus of proving the conversion from grade/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidate.
- Have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. All official communication will be sent to the registered e-mail ID of the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after the submission.
- Intimations will be sent by e-mail and/or SMS only to the e-mail ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. CMD shall not be responsible if the information/intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, e-mail address,
Essential Instructions for Fill KASE Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the KASE Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the KASE Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the KASE Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check KASE Recruitment 2022 official notification below