ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has released an employment notification of the ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/. Through this latest Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 37 vacancies for the posts of Sub Inspector (Overseer). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||16th July 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||14th August 2022|
Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector (Overseer)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/- Level-6|
|Application Start||16th July 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||14th August 2022|
ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 37 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Sub Inspector SI Overseer Male||32||35400 – 112400/- Level-6|
|Sub Inspector SI Overseer Female||05|
|SI – Overseer (Female)||01||01||0||03||0||05|
ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|10th (Matriculation) Pass or its equivalent from a recognized board and Diploma in Civil Engineering.||20 to 25 years|
ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) job Qualification details below.
|Sub Inspector||Matriculation or equivalent with Diploma in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by Central Government.|
ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 37 Vacancies in Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
|For SC/ST/Female||No Fee|
How To Apply For Latest ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 notification from 16th July 2022. The last date to apply Online for ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 until 14th August 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/.
- Then go to the Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) website Notification panel and check the link of particular ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 official notification below