ISAM Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) has released an employment notification of the ISAM Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://isam.org.in/. Through this latest Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 5012 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Managers (AM), Field Officers (FO), Junior Survey Officer (JSO), Lower Division Clerks (LDC), Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||28th June 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||21st July 2022|
Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|ISAM Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Assistant Managers (AM), Field Officers (FO), Junior Survey Officer (JSO), Lower Division Clerks (LDC), Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Job Location||Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Odisha|
|Salary||Rs.28,000 – 45,000|
|Application Start||28th June 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||21st July 2022|
ISAM Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 5012 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Managers (AM)||1116|
|2.||Field Officers (FO)||542|
|3.||Junior Survey Officer (JSO)||1012|
|4.||Lower Division Clerks (LDC)||1184|
|5.||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||1158|
ISAM Recruitment 2022 Latest Salary Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary|
|1.||Assistant Managers (AM)||Rs.45,000/-|
|2.||Field Officers (FO)||Rs.45,000/-|
|3.||Junior Survey Officer (JSO)||Rs. 40,000/-|
|4.||Lower Division Clerks (LDC)||Rs. 35,000/|
|5.||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Rs. 28,000/-|
ISAM Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct ISAM Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Minimum 35 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
ISAM Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the ISAM Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest ISAM Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) job Qualification details below.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|1.||Assistant Managers (AM)||Must have passed a Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission as on date of this Notification and must possess working knowledge of computers.|
|2.||Field Officers (FO)||Must have passed a Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission as on date of this notification and must possess working knowledge of computers|
|3.||Junior Survey Officer (JSO)||Must have passed 10th Standard Certificate Examination OR its equivalent examination and Must have obtained National Council of Vocational Training Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (Two years Course with Surveying as one of the subject in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Government of India) OR Must have passed ITI (Civil Draughtsman).|
|4.||Lower Division Clerks (LDC)||Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.|
|5.||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Candidates must have passed 10th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University|
ISAM Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 5012 Vacancies in Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- Applicant belonging to the All category have to pay a registration fee of Rs.480 /- (Rupees four hundered and eighty only).
Mode of Payment of Fee:
i) The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid through UPI /
Payment Gateway or Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card.
ii) The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under anycircumstances. Failure to pay the fee will entail total rejection of application.
iii) IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted
How To Apply For Latest ISAM Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the ISAM Recruitment 2022 notification from 28th June 2022. The last date to apply Online for ISAM Recruitment 2022 until 21st July 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the ISAM Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://isam.org.in/.
- Then go to the Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) website Notification panel and check the link of particular ISAM Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill ISAM Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the ISAM Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the ISAM Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the ISAM Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check ISAM Recruitment 2022 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
ISAM Recruitment 2022 SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Selection will be made as per the computerised generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in requierd qualification i.e, Degree Marks for the post of Assistant Manager and Field Officer, ITI or Diploma Marks for Junior Survey Officer, 12th Class Marks for Lower Division Clerks and 10th standard Marks for the post of multi tasking staff of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.