IOCL Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released an employment notification of the IOCL Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://iocl.com/. Through this latest Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 1968 vacancies for the posts of Trade/Technician Apprentices. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||22nd October 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||12th November 2021|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|IOCL Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Apprentices Training|
|Post Name||Trade/Technician Apprentices|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||As per rule|
|Application Start||22nd October 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||12th November 2021|
IOCL Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 1968 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline – Chemical||488|
|2.||Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Discipline – Mechanical||205|
|3.||Trade Apprentice (Boiler) Discipline – Mechanical||80|
|4.||Technician Apprentice Discipline – Chemical||362|
|5.||Technician Apprentice Discipline – Mechanical||236|
|6.||Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical||285|
|7.||Technician Apprentice Discipline Instrumentation||117|
|8.||Trade Apprentice Secretarial Assistant||69|
|9.||Trade Apprentice Accountant||32|
|10.||Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)||53|
|11.||Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders)||41|
IOCL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct IOCL Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum age shall be 24 years as on 31-10-2021 for General/EWS candidates. Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.
- Marksheet/Certificate issued by Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation (Class X) Examination shall be the only acceptable document in support of age
IOCL Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the IOCL Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest IOCL Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) job Qualification details below.
|Name of the Trade||Educational Qualifications|
|Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline – Chemical||3 years B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)|
|Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Discipline – Mechanical||Matric with 2 (two) years ITI (Fitter) course|
|Trade Apprentice (Boiler) Discipline – Mechanical||3 years B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)|
|Technician Apprentice Discipline – Chemical||3 years Diploma in Chemical Engg. / Refinery & Petro-Chemical Engg.|
|Technician Apprentice Discipline – Mechanical||3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engg.|
|Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical||3 years Diploma in Electrical Engg|
|Technician Apprentice Discipline Instrumentation||3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engg.|
|Trade Apprentice Secretarial Assistant||3 years B.A./ B.Sc/ B.Com|
|Trade Apprentice Accountant||3 years B.Com|
|Trade ApprenticeData Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)||Class XII pass|
|Trade ApprenticeData Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders)||Class XII pass with Skill Certificate holder in `Domestic Data Entry Operator’|
How To Apply For Latest IOCL Recruitment 2021?
Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a trade/discipline, may visit the website www.iocl.com, go to ‘What’s New’ > go to Engagement of Apprentices under Refineries Division> Click on “Detailed advertisement” (to refer to the Advertisement) > Click on “Click here to Apply Online” (to fill online application form). The candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website/email/SMS alerts. Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (of two hours duration) and meeting the notified eligibility criteria.
- In case of tie (two or more) of marks in the written test, the date of birth (senior by age) shall be the factor to be considered (in that order only) to place a candidate’s rank in the merit list.
- Call letters for Written Test will be issued to all prima-facie eligible candidates, on the basis of details furnished in On-line Application.
- For candidates applying for Apprenticeship at Guwahati Refinery, Barauni Refinery, Gujarat Refinery, Digboi Refinery and Bongaigaon Refinery, Written Test will be conducted at the location of respective Refinery Unit. For candidates applying for Apprenticeship at Haldia Refinery, Mathura Refinery, Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex (PRPC) and Paradip Refinery, Written Test will be conducted at Kolkata; Delhi; Panipat/Delhi and Bhubaneswar respectively. Exact venue details will be communicated in the Admit Card.
- Written Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four options with one correct option.
- A candidate will have to secure minimum 40% marks in Written Test for qualifying the selection process. The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions. Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for Document verification or the final selection, as the same is based on candidate’s rank in the merit list on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test, number of seats in respective Trades/Disciplines, candidates meeting the notified eligibility criteria and documents found in order upon verification etc.
Essential Instructions for Fill IOCL Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the IOCL Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the IOCL Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the IOCL Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check IOCL Recruitment 2021 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|