Indian Ordnance Factory OFRC Recruitment 2020 | Trade Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 6060 | Last Date 09.02.2020 | Apply online @ ofb.gov.in
Indian Ordnance Factory OFRC Recruitment 2020: Ordnance Factory Board – Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre (OFRC) is officially out the recruitment notification for 6060 candidates to fill their Trade Apprentice jobs in All over India. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the OFRC Latest Notification 2020 will start on 10th January 2020. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 9th February 2020 for Indian Ordnance Factory OFRC Recruitment 2020. Furthermore, to know more information about Trade Apprentice Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the Indian Ordnance Factory OFRC Recruitment 2020 are given below.
Indian Ordnance Factory OFRC Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Ordnance Factory Board – Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre (OFRC)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||10.01.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||09.02.2020|
Indian Ordnance Factory OFRC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Ordnance Factory Board – Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre (OFRC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 6060 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the State||No of vacancy|
Indian Ordnance Factory OFRC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
To apply for the Ordnance Factory Board – Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre (OFRC) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Between 15 to 24 years as on 09.02.2020
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through OFB Official Notification 2020 for more reference
Indian Ordnance Factory OFRC Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Ordnance Factory Board – Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre (OFRC) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest OFRC Latest Notification 2020 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check the Ordnance Factory Board – Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre (OFRC) job Qualification details below
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1||For Non-ITI Category||Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as the closing date of application with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.|
|2||For ITI Category||Passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate & ITI). The candidate should possess the qualification as on the closing date of application.|
Indian Ordnance Factory OFRC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 6060 Trade Apprentice job in Ordnance Factory Board – Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre (OFRC), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- Application fee (Non-refundable) – Rs.100/-. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances or reused/adjusted. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of the online application process as under:
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/FEMALE/TRANSGENDER candidates.
How To Apply For Indian Ordnance Factory OFRC Recruitment 2020
- Candidate must apply ‘online’ ONLY directly through the link given on the website: www.ofb.gov.in. No other format of an application shall be entertained. Candidates are required to read the instructions indicated in the advertisement thoroughly before submitting their application.
- Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS, which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates
- For more details please check below official notification