Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Indian Navy has released an employment notification of the Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/. Through this latest Indian Navy recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 217 vacancies for the posts of Short Service Commission Officer. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Indian Navy can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||21st October 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||6th November 2022|
Indian Navy Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Indian Navy. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Indian Navy official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Short Service Commission Officer|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||21st October 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||6th November 2022|
Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Indian Navy has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 217 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Branch/ Cadre||No. of Posts|
|1.||General Service [GS(X)]/ Hydro Cadre||56|
|2.||Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||05|
|3.||Naval Air Operations Officer (erstwhile Observer)||15|
|7.||Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||25|
|8.||Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||45|
Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Indian Navy Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|SI No||Branch/ Cadre||Age Limit|
|1.||General Service [GS(X)]/ Hydro Cadre||02 Jul 1998 to 01 Jan 2004|
|2.||Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||02 Jul 1998 to 01 July 2002|
|3.||Naval Air Operations Officer (erstwhile Observer)||02 Jul 1999 to 01 July 2004|
|4.||Pilot||02 Jan 1999 to 01 Jan 2004|
|5.||Logistics||02 Jul 1998 to 01 Jan 2004|
|6.||Education||02 July 1998/96 to 01 July 2002|
|7.||Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||02 Jul 1998 to 01 Jan 2004|
|8.||Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||02 Jul 1998 to 01 Jan 2004|
|9.||Naval Constructor||02 Jul 1998 to 01 Jan 2004|
Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Navy opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Indian Navy job Qualification details below.
|SI No||Branch/ Cadre||Qualification|
|1.||General Service [GS(X)]/ Hydro Cadre||B.E. / B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks|
|2.||Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||B.E. / B.Tech in any discipline from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).|
|3.||Naval Air Operations Officer (erstwhile Observer)||B.E. / B.Tech in any discipline from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).|
|4.||Pilot||B.E. / B.Tech in any discipline from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).|
|5.||Logistics||(i) BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or (ii) MBA with First Class,or (iii) B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class alongwith PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management, or (iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class|
|6.||Education||(i) First Class in M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc OR (ii) First Class in M.Sc. (Physics / Applied Physics) with Maths in B.Sc. OR (iii) 55% in MA (History) OR (iv) BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical) OR (v) BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering OR (vi) BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Systems)|
|7.||Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||B.E. / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Aeronautical (ii) Aero Space (iii) Automobiles (iv) Control Engg (v) Industrial Engineering & Management (vi) Instrumentation (vii) Instrumentation & Control (viii) Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation (ix) Marine (x) Mechatronics (xi) Metallurgy (xii) Production|
|8.||Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||B.E. / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Electrical & Electronics (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) (vi) Electronics & Tele Communication (vii) Tele Communication (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (xi) Instrumentation & Control (xii) Power Engineering (xiii) Power Electronics.|
|9.||Naval Constructor||B.E. / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (I) Aeronautical (ii) Aero Space (iii) ) Civil (iv) Mechanical/ Mechanical with Automation(v) Marine Engineering (vi) Metallurgy (vii) Naval Architecture (viii) Ocean Engineering (ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building (xi) Ship Design|
Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- (a) Shortlisting of application will be based on normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be
- normalised using formulae mentioned in Join Indian Navy website (URL: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/files/normalisation.pdf)
- (b) BE/B Tech. For candidates who have completed or in final year of BE/B Tech, marks obtained upto fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting.
- (c) Post-Graduate Degree Programme. For candidates who have completed MSc, MCA, MBA, M Tech, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. For candidates who are in
- final year, shortlisting will be based on pre-final year performance.
- (d) Candidates selected in the final merit list will be required to submit the proof of completing the qualifying degree with minimum 60% marks by sending an email at the address
- [email protected] . Candidates failing to meet the criteria will not be permitted to join the Academy.
- (e) No communication will be entertained in this regard.
- (f) Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not
- to change their e-mail/ mobile number till selection process is over.
- (g) Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
- (h) Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the concerned SSB on receipt of call up letter. Candidates are to download
- the call up letter on receiving intimation from IHQ MoD (N) at SMS/email (provided by candidates in their application).
- (j) No compensation is admissible in case of any injury sustained as a result of tests during SSB interviews
- (k) AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for particular type of commission. Candidates are required to bring photocopy of the first page of
- pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No. & IFSC details are mentioned, while appearing for SSB.
- (l) Details of SSB procedure are available on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
How To Apply For Latest Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022?
Candidates are to register and fill application on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in w.e.f 21 Oct 22. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance. The online submission of application is as under:-
(a) Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
(i) Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
(ii) Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
(b) All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets upto 5th & 7th semester for regular and integrated BE/ B.Tech courses respectively and all semesters for other degree examination, date of birth proof (as per 10th & 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/ B.Tech, Merchant Navy certificate issued by Government of India, Ministry of Shipping& Transport, NCC ‘C’ certificate issued by National Cadet Corps and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
(c) If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason, the application will be rejected. Candidates are to take print out of application and carry it while appearing for SSB interview.
(d) The application once submitted will be final and no request for amendments/change will be entertained.
Essential Instructions for Fill Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Indian Navy Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|