Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Indian Navy has released an employment notification of the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/. Through this latest Indian Navy recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 181 vacancies for the posts of Short Service Commission Officers. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Indian Navy can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||18th September 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||5th October 2021|
Indian Navy Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Indian Navy. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Indian Navy official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Short Service Commission Officers|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||As per rule|
|Application Start||18th September 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||5th October 2021|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Indian Navy has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 181 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Branch/ Cadre||Gender||No. of Post|
|a.||General Service [GS(X)] /Hydro Cadre||Men||45|
|b.||Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||Men & Women||04|
|c.||Observer||Men & Women (maximum of 03 women only)||08|
|d.||Pilot||Men & Women (maximum of 03 women only)||15|
|e.||Logistics||Men & Women (maximum of 06 women only)||18|
|f.||Education||Men & Women||18|
|g.||Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||Men||27|
|h.||Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||Men||34|
|i.||Naval Architect (NA)||Men & Women||12|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Indian Navy Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|SI No||Branch/ Cadre||Gender|
|a.||General Service [GS(X)] /Hydro Cadre||02 Jul 1997 to 01 Jan 2003*|
|b.||Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||02 Jul 1997 to 01 Jul 2001|
|c.||Observer||02 Jul 1998 to 01 Jul 2003|
|d.||Pilot||02 Jul 1998 to 01 Jul 2003**|
|e.||Logistics||02 Jul 1997 to 01 Jan 2003|
|f.||Education||02 Jul 1997 to 01 Jul 2001|
|g.||Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||02 Jul 1997 to 01 Jan 2003*|
|h.||Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||02 Jul 1997 to 01 Jan 2003|
|i.||Naval Architect (NA)||02 Jul 1997 to 01 Jan 2003|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Navy opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Indian Navy job Qualification details below.
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|General Service/ Hydrography Cadre||BE/ B.Tech in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks.|
|Air Traffic Control ATC||BE/ B.Tech in any discipline from AICTE recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in Class X or Class XII).|
|Observer||BE/B.Tech in any discipline from AICTE recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in Class X or Class XII).|
|Pilot||BE/B.Tech in any discipline from AICTE recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in Class X or Class XII).|
|Logistics||BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class orMBA with First Class, orB.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class alongwith PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management, orMCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class|
|Education||M.Sc with First Class (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.ScM.Sc. with First Class (Physics/Applied Physics) with Maths in B.ScM.A History with 55% MarksBE /B.Tech Degree in (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical with 60% Marks.BE / B.Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 60% MarksBE / B.Tech Degree in Computer Science / IT with 60% MarksNote: Candidates applying for the Education entry must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in class X and class XII and a minimum of 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.|
|B.E/ B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Aeronautical (ii) Aero Space (iii) Automobiles (iv) Control Engg (v) Industrial Engineering & Management (vi) Instrumentation (vii) Instrumentation & Control (viii) Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation (ix) Marine (x) Mechatronics (xi) Metallurgy(xii) Production.|
|B.E/ B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Electrical & Electronics (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) (vi) Electronics & Tele Communication (vii) Tele Communication (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (xi) Instrumentation & Control (xii) Power Engineering (xiii) Power Electronics.|
|Naval Architect (NA)||B.E/ B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Aeronautical (ii) Aero Space (iii) Civil (iv) Mechanical/ Mechanical with Automation(v) Marine Engineering (vi) Metallurgy (vii) Naval Architecture (viii) Ocean Engineering (ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building (xi) Ship Design|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Shortlisting of application will be based on preference of entries and normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalised using formulae mentioned in Join Indian Navy website
- BE/B.Tech. For candidates who have completed or in final year of BE/B.Tech, marks obtained upto fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting.
- Non-Engineering Degree Programme. For candidates who have completed MCA, MBA, MA, M.Sc, B.Sc and B.Com, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. For candidates who are in final year, shortlisting will be based on pre-final year performance.
- Candidates selected in the final merit list will be required to submit the proof of completing the qualifying degree with minimum 60% of marks by sending an email at the address [email protected] . Candidates failing to meet the criteria will not be permitted to join the Academy.
- No communication will be entertained in this regard.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through email or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e- mail/mobile number till selection process is over.
- Change of SSB Centre for examination / interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the concerned SSB on receipt of call up letter. Candidates are to download the call up letter on receiving intimation from IHQ-MoD (N) at SMS/email (provided by candidate in their application).
- No compensation is admissible in case of any injury sustained as a result of tests during SSB interviews.
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for particular type of commission. Candidates are required to bring photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No. & IFSC details are mentioned, while appearing for SSB.
How To Apply For Latest Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 notification from 18th September 2021. The last date to apply Online for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 is until 5th October 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
- Then go to the Indian Navy website Notification panel and check the link of particular Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Indian Navy Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 official notification below