Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Indian Navy has released an employment notification of the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/. Through this latest Indian Navy recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 2500 vacancies for the posts of Sailor (AA) & (SSR). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Indian Navy can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||16th October 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||25th October 2021|
Indian Navy Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Indian Navy. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Indian Navy official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Sailor (AA) & (SSR)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.21,700 – 69,100|
|Application Start||16th October 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||25th October 2021|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Indian Navy has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 2500 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA)||500|
|2.||Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)||2000|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Indian Navy Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Feb 2002 to 31 Jan 2005 (Both dates inclusive)
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Navy opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Indian Navy job Qualification details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA)||Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.|
|2.||Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)||Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: -Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Indian Navy may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|2.||Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Medical Standards|
How To Apply For Latest Indian Navy Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 notification from 16th October 2021. The last date to apply Online for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 until 25th October 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
- Then go to the Indian Navy website Notification panel and check the link of particular Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Indian Navy Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 official notification below