Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 | Post Name: Sailor | Apply Mode: Online | Last Date: 28-11-2019
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019: Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors for 400 vacancies (Approximately) for Matric Recruit (MR) – Oct 2020 batch. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the Indian Navy Latest Notification 2019 will start on 23rd November 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 28th November 2019 for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Sailor Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019 are given below.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Job Type||Central Govt. Job|
|Job Location||All over India|
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Indian Navy has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 400 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
- Sailor MR: 400
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the Indian Navy job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 Mar 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Navy job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Navy Latest Notification 2019 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Indian Navy job Qualification details below
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 400 Sailor job in the Indian Navy, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
- Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 205/- (Rupees Two hundred five only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
How To Apply For Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019
- For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 26 Jul 19 to 01 Aug 19. The procedure is as follows:-
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & Mark sheet ready for reference.(b)
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers
- For more details please check below notification