Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 | 2700 Vacancies | Pot Name : Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) | Last Date 18.11.2019 | Webiste: @ www.indiannavy.nic.in| Apply Mode : Online
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Indian Navy is officially out of the recruitment notification for 2700 candidates to fill their Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) jobs in All over India. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt. jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the Indian Navy Latest Notification 2019 will start on 08th November 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 18th November 2019 for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 are given below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Board of Organization||Indian Navy|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Post Name||Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)|
|No. Of Vacancies||2700|
|Stipend||Rs. 21,700 – 69,100|
|Work Location||All over India|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available on 08.11.2019|
|Closure Date for Receipt of Online Application||18.11.2019|
|Official Website||https://www.indiannavy.nic.in [OR] https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Indian Navy has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 2700 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Position Category||No. of. Positions|
|Artificer Apprentice (AA)||500|
|Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)||2200|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the Indian Navy job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 2000 to 31 Jul 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Navy job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Navy Latest Notification 2019 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Indian Navy job Qualification details below
|Artificer Apprentice (AA)||Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.|
|Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)||2200Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 2700 Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) job in Indian Navy, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
- Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 215/- (Rupees Two hundred fifteen only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI. Admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee and who are entitled to waiver of examination fee.
How To Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
- For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 08 Nov 19 to 18 Nov 19.
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till the selection procedure is over.
- For more details please check below notification