Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Indian Coast Guard has released an employment notification of the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/. Through this latest Indian Coast Guard recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 322 vacancies for the posts of Navik (GD), Navik (DB), Yantrik. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Indian Coast Guard can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||4th January 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||14th January 2022|
Indian Coast Guard Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Indian Coast Guard. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Indian Coast Guard official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||02/2022 BATCH|
|Post Name||Navik (GD), Navik (DB), Yantrik|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.21,700 – Rs.29,200|
|Application Start||4th January 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||14th January 2022|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Indian Coast Guard has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 322 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Navik (General Duty)||260|
|2.||Navik (Domestic Branch)||35|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Indian Coast Guard Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years as follows: –
- (a) Navik (GD) and Yantrik. Born between 01 Aug 2000 to 31 Jul 2004 (both dates inclusive).
- (b) Navik(DB). Born between 01 Oct 2000 to 30 Sep 2004 (both dates inclusive).
- Note:- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Coast Guard opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Indian Coast Guard job Qualification details below.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Essential Qualifications|
|1.||Navik (General Duty)||10+2 passed with Maths and Physics|
|2.||Navik (Domestic Branch)||10th Class passed|
|3.||Yantrik||10th class passed and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/ Power) Engineering of duration 03 or 04 years (OR)10th & 12th classes passed andand Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/ Power) Engineering of duration 02 or 03 years|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 322 Vacancies in Indian Coast Guard, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 250/-(Rupees Two hundred Fifty only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/Master/Maestro/Rupay Credit/Debit Card/UPI. Admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee and who are entitled for waiver of examination fee.
How To Apply For Latest Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022?
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Indian Coast Guard website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/ from 04-01-2022 (1100 Hrs) to 14-01-2022 (1700 HRS). No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Then go to the Indian Coast Guard website Notification panel and check the link of particular Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Indian Coast Guard Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|