Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Indian Army Short Service Commission (SSC) has released an employment notification of the Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 on its official website http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/. Through this latest Indian Army Short Service Commission (SSC) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 191 vacancies for the posts of SSC (Tech) and SSCW (Tech). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Indian Army Short Service Commission (SSC) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||28th September 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||27th October 2021|
Indian Army Short Service Commission (SSC) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Indian Army Short Service Commission (SSC). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Indian Army Short Service Commission (SSC) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Indian Army Short Service Commission (SSC)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||SSC (Tech) and SSCW (Tech)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||28th September 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||27th October 2021|
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Indian Army Short Service Commission (SSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 191 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Short Service Commission (Tech) 58 Men (Apr 2022) Course||175||56100 – 1,77,500/- Level 10|
|Short Service Commission (Tech) 29 Women Technical Course (Apr 2022)||14|
|SSC(W) Tech & SSC(W)(Non Tech) (Non UPSC) (Widows of Defence Personnel Only)||02|
|Electrical/Electrical & Electronics||14||01|
|Computer Sc & Engg / Computer|
Technology/ Information Tech/
M.Sc Computer Sc.
|Electronics & Telecommunication||05||0|
|Electronics & Communication||08||0|
|Micro Electronics & Microwave||02||0|
|Aeronautical, Aerospace, Avionics||05||01|
|Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation||04||0|
|Industrial, Industrial/ Manufacturing|
Industrial Engineering & Mgt
|Bio Medical Engg||01||0|
|Metallurgical, Metallurgy and Explosive||01||0|
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Indian Army Short Service Commission (SSC) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Course Name||Age Limit|
|SSC (Tech) – 58 Men and SSCW (Tech) – 29 Women Course||20 to 27 years|
|SSC(W)(Non Tech)(Non UPSC) – Widows of Defence Personnel||35 years|
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Army Short Service Commission (SSC) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Indian Army Short Service Commission (SSC) job Qualification details below.
|Course Name||Educational Qualification|
|SSC (Tech) – 58 Men and SSCW (Tech) – 29 Women Course||B.E./B. Tech in Related Engineering Streams.|
|SSC(W)(Non Tech)(Non UPSC) – Widows of Defence Personnel||Graduation in any stream|
How To Apply For Latest Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 notification from 28th September 2021. The last date to apply Online for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 until 27th October 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
- Then go to the Indian Army Short Service Commission (SSC) website Notification panel and check the link of particular Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Indian Army Short Service Commission (SSC) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 official notification below