India Post GDS Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. India Post Office has released an employment notification of the India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/. Through this latest India Post Office recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 38926 vacancies for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in India Post Office can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||2nd May 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||5th June 2022|
India Post Office Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of India Post Office. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the India Post Office official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||India Post Office|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.10,000 – 12,000|
|Application Start||2nd May 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||5th June 2022|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
India Post Office has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 38926 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||38926|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the India Post Office Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||Minimum age: 18 years, Maximum age: 40 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Indian Post Office official Notification 2022 for more reference
India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various India Post Office opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check India Post Office job Qualification details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||Qualification|
|1.||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.|
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local languagei.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
Knowledge of Cycling: Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling also.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 38926 Vacancies in India Post Office, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- A fee of Rs.100/-/-(Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the applicants for all posts notified in the chosen Division. However, payment of fee is exempted for all female candidates, SC/ST candidates, PwD candidates and Transwomen candidates.
How To Apply For Latest India Post GDS Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 notification from 2nd May 2022. The last date to apply Online for India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 until 5th June 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/.
- Then go to the India Post Office website Notification panel and check the link of particular India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the India Post Office Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|