Income Tax Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Income Tax Department has released an employment notification of the Income Tax Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://www.tnincometax.gov.in/. Through this latest Income Tax Department recruitment, Offline Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 24 vacancies for the posts of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Income Tax Department can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Offline Application Commencement from||5th March 2022|
|Last date to Submit Offline Application||18th April 2022|
Income Tax Department Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Offline application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Income Tax Department. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Income Tax Department official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Income Tax Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Sport Quota|
|Advt No||F. No. PCCIT/ WB&S / Pers./ 42 / Sportsperson|
|Post Name||Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.20,200 – 34,800|
|Application Start||5th March 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||18th April 2022|
Income Tax Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Income Tax Department has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 24 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Income Tax Inspector||01|
|3.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||18|
Income Tax Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Income Tax Department Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Income Tax Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Income Tax Inspector||18 to 30 Years|
|2.||Tax Assistant||18 to 27 Years|
|3.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||18 to 25 Years|
The upper age limit is relaxed up to a maximum of 5 years for Unreserved/ OBC candidates & 10 years for SC/ST candidates in the case of sports persons with exceptional achievements as mentioned in DoPT Office Memorandum No.15012/3/84-Estt.(D) dated 12.11.1987 and who satisfy all other eligibility conditions and who furnish the necessary certificates.
Income Tax Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Income Tax Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Income Tax Department opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Income Tax Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Income Tax Department job Qualification details below.
|1. Income Tax Inspector – Degree of a recognized university or equivalent|
|2. Tax Assistant – (i) Degree of a recognized university or equivalent; and (ii) Having Data Entry Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.|
|3. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized Board Council|
Appointments will be made of a sportsperson who has participated in any of the games/sports (as mentioned in Below Table) and considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria:-
Sports-persons having represented:
(i) The Country in an International Competition in any of the games/sports mentioned in the list at below Table with the clearance of the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports; or
(ii) A State/UT in the Senior or Junior Level National Championships organized by the National Sports Federations recognized by Department of Youth Affairs and Sports or National Games organized by Indian Olympics Association in any of the games/sports mentioned in below Table; or
(iii) Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by Association of Indian Universities or the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the games/sports mentioned in below Table; or
(iv) The State School Teams in the National Sports/ Games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports mentioned in below Table; or
(v) Sportspersons who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
List Of Games / Sports:
Applications from meritorious sports persons in respect of the following games I sports and position/events (wherever applicable) will only be accepted.
|SI. No.||Games /Sports||Men/Women||Position/Events|
|3.||Volleyball||Men||Libero/ Lifter or Setter|
|4.||Cricket||Men||Batsman/ Pace bowling all-rounder/ Pace bowler|
|8.||Athletics||Men||400 mt. Runl High Jump/ 1500 mt. Run/ 110 mt. Hurdles/ Javelin throw|
|Women||100 mt. Hurdles/ High Jump/ Long Jump/ Javelin Throw|
Income Tax Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The applications will be scrutinized and eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of evaluation of their best three performances in last four years (2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021), age and best performance of the candidate in their career in respective sports events. For this purpose, all the eligible candidates will be called for appearance before the selection committee for verification of the relevant · original documents, the attested photocopies (by a Gazetted Officer) of which are submitted by them along with their applications. In this regard, it is made clear that only those documents whose copies are submitted with the applications by the concerned applicant with proper attestation by a Gazetted Officer will be taken into consideration by the committee. Any other document submitted thereafter will not be taken into account.
- The persons short listed as per the procedure elaborated above will be called for appearing in the Ground/ Proficiency Test to evaluate their proficiency in the respective sports events.
- Final selection for appointment will be made strictly in order of merit which will be determined on the basis of the evaluation of the concerned candidates with reference to the best three performances in last four years (2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021), best performance of the candidate in their career, age and performance in Ground/ Proficiency Test.
- In respect of appointment to the post of Tax Assistant, the candidates will also be required to qualify the Data Entry Skill Test @ 8000 key depressions per hour, in consonance with the provision of relevant recruitment rules.
- Success in any stage of the selection process confers no right to appointment unless the Department is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
How To Apply For Latest Income Tax Recruitment 2022?
Applications must be submitted in the format “given in Annexure-II and addressed to the Additional Commissioner of Income Tax, Headquarters (Personnel & Establishment), I SI Floor, Room No. 14, Aayakar Bhawan, P-7, Chowringhee Square, Kolkata-700069 by post I by hand so as to reach the office of the undersigned on or before 18.04.2022 (upto 6 p.m.). The envelope containing the application should also be superscripted as follows:
– “APPLICATION FOR THE POST(S) OF ……………………………………………… UNDER MERITORIOUS SPORTS PERSONS’ QUOTA”
- Attested photocopies (by a Gazetted officer) of all documents in support of claim regarding the date of birth, educational qualifications, sports eligibility certificates, caste certificate, etc. should invariably accompany the application. Further, attested photocopy (by a Gazetted officer) of Photo Identity proof (Aadhar card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport/ Driving License) shall be enclosed with the application and latest passport size colour photograph, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, shall also be pasted on the application form in the space provided for the purpose.
- Application duly signed and completed in all respects shall reach the office of the undersigned on or before 18.04.2022 (upto 6 p.m.).
Essential Instructions for Fill Income Tax Recruitment 2022 Offline Application Form
- The candidates must read the Income Tax Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Offline application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Income Tax Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Income Tax Department Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Income Tax Recruitment 2022 Offline Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Income Tax Recruitment 2022 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|