IMTECH Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology has released an employment notification of the IMTECH Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://www.imtech.res.in/. Through this latest CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 10 vacancies for the posts of Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer Posts. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||2nd August 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||15th September 2021|
CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|IMTECH Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03/2021|
|Post Name||Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||2nd August 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||15th September 2021|
IMTECH Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 10 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Junior Secretariat Assistant (General /Store & Purchase)||07|
|2.||Junior Secretariat Assistant (Finance & Accounts)||02|
IMTECH Recruitment 2021 Salary Details:
|1. Junior Secretariat Assistant (General /Store & Purchase) – 7CPC Pay Level-2 Rs. 19900-63200 (Approximate TE 27520/- INR)|
|2. Junior Secretariat Assistant (Finance & Accounts) – 7CPC Pay Level-2 Rs. 19900-63200 (Approximate TE 27520/- INR)|
|3. Junior Stenographer – 7CPC Pay Level-4 Rs. 25500-81100 (Approximate TE 36021/- INR)|
IMTECH Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct IMTECH Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Junior Secretariat Assistant (General /Store & Purchase)||28 years|
|2.||Junior Secretariat Assistant (Finance & Accounts)||28 years|
|3.||Junior Stenographer||27 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSIR-IMTECH official Notification 2021 for more reference
IMTECH Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the IMTECH Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest IMTECH Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology job Qualification details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Junior Secretariat Assistant (General /Store & Purchase)||10+2/XII or its equivalent and proficiency in computer typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi typewriting** and in using computer as per the prescribed norms fixed by DoPT from time to time.|
|2.||Junior Secretariat Assistant (Finance & Accounts)||10+2/XII or its equivalent with Accountancy as a subject and proficiency in computer typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi typewriting** and in using computer as per the prescribed norms fixed by DoPT from time to time.|
|3.||Junior Stenographer||10+2/XII or its equivalent and speed of 80 w.p.m in Shorthand and proficiency in computer typing speed of 40 w.p.m in typewriting in English or 35 w.p.m in typewriting in Hindi*** and in using computer as per the prescribed norms fixed by DoPT from time to time.|
IMTECH Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 10 Vacancies in CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- The non-refundable fee for online application is Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- The Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/PwD/Other Gender Category/Ex-servicemen/CSIR Employees as well as Identified Casual Workers in CSIR are exempted from submission of application fee.
How To Apply For Latest IMTECH Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the IMTECH Recruitment 2021 notification from 2nd August 2021. The last date to apply Online for IMTECH Recruitment 2021 until 15th September 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the IMTECH Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.imtech.res.in/.
- Then go to the CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology website Notification panel and check the link of particular IMTECH Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill IMTECH Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the IMTECH Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the IMTECH Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the IMTECH Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check IMTECH Recruitment 2021 official notification below