IB Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Intelligence Bureau (IB) has released an employment notification of the IB Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://www.mha.gov.in/. Through this latest Intelligence Bureau (IB) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 150 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II/ Technical. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Intelligence Bureau (IB) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||16th April 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||7th May 2022|
Intelligence Bureau (IB) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Intelligence Bureau (IB). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Intelligence Bureau (IB) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|IB Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II/ Technical|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||16th April 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||7th May 2022|
IB Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Intelligence Bureau (IB) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 150 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||IB Tech (CS & IT)||56|
|2.||IB Tech (ECE)||94|
IB Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Intelligence Bureau (IB) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct IB Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- 18 to 27 Years as on 07.05.2022. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IB official Notification 2022 for more reference
IB Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the IB Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Intelligence Bureau (IB) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest IB Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Intelligence Bureau (IB) job Qualification details below.
|IB ACIO Technical Recruitment 2022 Eligibility|
|Candidates must possess valid GATE score card of GATE 2020 or 2021 or 2022 in Electronics & Communication (GATE code: EC) or Computer Science & Information Technology (GATE code: CS) along with:B.E or B.Tech in the fields of: Electronics or Electronics & Tele-communication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering, from a Government recognized University / College/ Institute. ORMaster’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Physics with Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Computer Science; or Master’s Degree in Computer Applications, from a Government recognized University College/Institute.|
IB Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 150 Vacancies in Intelligence Bureau (IB), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
How To Apply For Latest IB Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the IB Recruitment 2022 notification from 16th April 2022. The last date to apply Online for IB Recruitment 2022 until 7th May 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the IB Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.mha.gov.in/.
- Then go to the Intelligence Bureau (IB) website Notification panel and check the link of particular IB Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill IB Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the IB Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the IB Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Intelligence Bureau (IB) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the IB Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check IB Recruitment 2022 official notification below