HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Headquarter Bengal Sub Area has released an employment notification of the HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://indianarmy.nic.in/. Through this latest Headquarter Bengal Sub Area recruitment, Offline (By Postal) Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 37 vacancies for the posts of Stenographer Grade II, LDC, Messenger, Daftry, Safaiwala, Gardener. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Headquarter Bengal Sub Area can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Offline (By Postal) Application Commencement from||9th April 2022|
|Last date to Submit Offline (By Postal) Application||29th April 2022|
Headquarter Bengal Sub Area Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Offline (By Postal) application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Headquarter Bengal Sub Area. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Headquarter Bengal Sub Area official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Headquarter Bengal Sub Area|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||EN 2/83|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade II, LDC, Messenger, Daftry, Safaiwala, Gardener|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
|Application Start||9th April 2022|
|Last date for submission of the application||29th April 2022|
HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Headquarter Bengal Sub Area has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 37 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Headquarter Bengal Sub Area Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|1. Stenographer Grade II – 18 to 25 Years|
|2. LDC – 18 to 25 Years|
|3. Messenger – 18 to 25 Years|
|4. Daftry – 18 to 25 Years|
|5. Safaiwala – 18 to 25 Years|
|6. Gardener – 18 to 25 Years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through HQ Bengal Sub Area official Notification 2022 for more reference
HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualifications required for various Headquarter Bengal Sub Area opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Headquarters Bengal Sub Area job Qualification details below.
|Stenographer Grade II||12th Pass or equivalent from recognized board/ universities + Skill Test Norms Dictation 10 mts @ 80 w.p.m Transcription : 50 Mts (Eng), 65 mts (Hindi) on computer|
|LDC||12th Pass or equivalent + English typing @ 35 w.p.m or Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m on computer.|
|Messenger||Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board. Desirable-Conversant with the duties of the respective trade with one years experience in the trade.|
|Daftry||Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board. Desirable-Conversant with the duties of the respective trade with one years experience in the trade.|
|Safaiwala||Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board. Desirable-Conversant with the duties of the respective trade with one years experience in the trade.|
HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 Salary Details:
|1. Stenographer Grade II – Pay Matrix Level – 4|
|2. LDC – Pay Matrix Level – 2|
|3. Messenger – Pay Matrix Level – 1|
|4. Daftry – Pay Matrix Level – 1|
|5. Safaiwala – Pay Matrix Level – 1|
|6. Gardener – Pay Matrix Level – 1|
How To Apply For Latest HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates will submit only typed applications on A4 size paper by ordinary post only to HQ Bengal Sub Area, 246 AJC Bose Road. Alipore, Kolkata-700 027. Application will be forwarded by post in an envelop endorsed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “(Post applied for), category (Gen/SC/ST/ OBC!ESM/EWS etc) in top of the envelop. No by hand application will be entertained.
- Then go to the Headquarter Bengal Sub Area website Notification panel and check the link of particular HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Offline (By Postal) link.
- Now fill the form with the necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 Offline (By Postal) Application Form
- The candidates must read the HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Offline (By Postal) application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Headquarter Bengal Sub Area Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 Offline (By Postal) Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 official notification below