HAL Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Hindustan Aeronautics limited has released an employment notification of the HAL Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://hal-india.co.in/. Through this latest Hindustan Aeronautics limited recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 85 vacancies for the posts of Management Trainees (MT) / Design Trainees (DT). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Hindustan Aeronautics limited can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||9th February 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||2nd March 2022|
Hindustan Aeronautics limited Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Hindustan Aeronautics limited. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Hindustan Aeronautics limited official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|HAL Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Management Trainees (MT) / Design Trainees (DT)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000|
|Application Start||9th February 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||2nd March 2022|
HAL Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Hindustan Aeronautics limited has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 85 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Design Trainee – Aeronautical||02|
|2.||Design Trainee – Electronics||15|
|3.||Design Trainee – Mechanical||21|
|4.||Management Trainee (Technical) – Computer Science||04|
|5.||Management Trainee (Technical) – Electrical||04|
|6.||Management Trainee (Technical) – Electronics||04|
|7.||Management Trainee (Technical) – Mechanical||08|
|8.||Management Trainee (Technical) – Production||02|
|9.||Management Trainee (IMM) – Electrical||02|
|10.||Management Trainee (IMM) – Mechanical||02|
|11.||Management Trainee (IMM) – Production||01|
|12.||Management Trainee – Civil||05|
|13.||Management Trainee – Human Resources||05|
|14.||Management Trainee – Legal||05|
|15.||Management Trainee – Finance||05|
HAL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Hindustan Aeronautics limited Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct HAL Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- Upper Age limit not above 28 years as on 02.03.2022 for UR & EWS category candidates.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC / ST candidates.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years in respect of OBC (Non – Creamy Layer) candidates.
- In respect of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBDs), Upper Age limit is relaxable by 10 years, which will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC(NCL) categories.
- For candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989, upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years.
- Upper Age limit is also relaxable upto a maximum of 5 years in respect of Ex-Servicemen / Commissioned Officers / Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Officers who have rendered atleast five years Military Service and who fulfil other conditions as prescribed by the Government of India.
- Age of a candidate, after all applicable Age Relaxations should not exceed 56 years for PwBDs and 55 years for other candidates.
HAL Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the HAL Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Hindustan Aeronautics limited opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest HAL Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Hindustan Aeronautics limited job Qualification details below.
a) Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent (Full Time) (4 years after 10+2) from the Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country, in the Disciplines / eligible Branches of Engineering, as indicated below:
|1. Design Trainee – Aeronautical –Eligible Branches of Engineering:– Aeronautical- Aerospace|
|2. Design Trainee – Electronics – Eligible Branches of Engineering:– Electronics- Electronics & Communication- Instrumentation & Control- Instrumentation & Electronics- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation- Electronics & Instrumentation- Electronics & Telecommunication|
|3. Design Trainee – Mechanical – Eligible Branches of Engineering:– Mechanical- Mechanical & Industrial Engg.- Mechanical & Production Engg.|
|4. Management Trainee (Technical) – Computer Science –Eligible Branches of Engineering:– Computer Science- Computer Engg.- Computer Science & IT- Information Technology- Information Science & Technology- Computer Systems- Information Systems- Information Science- Software Engg.- Computer Technology- Computer Science & Engg|
|5. Management Trainee (Technical) – Electrical – Eligible Branches of Engineering:– Electrical- Electrical & Electronics- Electrical & Instrumentation|
|6. Management Trainee (Technical) – Electronics – Eligible Branches of Engineering:– Electronics- Electronics & Communication- Instrumentation & Control- Instrumentation & Electronics- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation- Electronics & Instrumentation- Electronics & Telecommunication|
|7. Management Trainee (Technical) – Mechanical – Eligible Branches of Engineering:– Mechanical- Mechanical & Industrial Engg.- Mechanical & Production Engg.|
|8. Management Trainee (Technical) – Production – Eligible Branches of Engineering:– Industrial Production- Production Engg.- Industrial Engg & Production- Mechanical Production & Industrial Engg.- Production Engg. & Management- Industrial Engg.- Manufacturing Engg.- Production & Industrial Engg.- Industrial Engg.& Management- Manufacturing Science & Engg.- Manufacturing Process & Automation- Mechanical Stream-Production Engg.|
|9. Management Trainee (IMM) – Electrical – Eligible Branches of Engineering:– Electrical- Electrical & Electronics- Electrical & Instrumentation|
|10. Management Trainee (IMM) – Mechanical – Eligible Branches of Engineering:– Mechanical- Mechanical & Industrial Engg.- Mechanical & Production Engg.|
|11. Management Trainee (IMM) – Production – Eligible Branches of Engineering:– Industrial Production- Production Engg.- Industrial Engg & Production- Mechanical Production & Industrial Engg.- Production Engg. & Management- Industrial Engg.- Manufacturing Engg.- Production & Industrial Engg.- Industrial Engg.& Management- Manufacturing Science & Engg.- Manufacturing Process & Automation- Mechanical Stream-Production Engg.|
|12. Management Trainee – Civil – Eligible Branches of Engineering:– Civil|
– AMIE courses by Institute of Engineers (India) only in the respective disciplines indicated above; AMAeSI course from the Aeronautical Society of India, New Delhi under Aeronautical discipline; Grad IIIE courses from the Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai under Production discipline are also eligible.
– Candidates possessing Engineering Degree in any Discipline/ Branch of Engineering, other than those mentioned above, are not eligible to apply.
The relevant Educational Qualification for Posts of Management Trainee in the Disciplines of HR, Legal and Finance are as indicated below:
|13. Management Trainee – Human Resources –Educational Qualification: Regular / Full-time Bachelor Degree with 2 years regular / full-time PG Degree / PG Diploma / MBA / MSW / MA (3+2 years after 10+2) with specialization in Human Resources / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour Management / Organizational Development / Human Resource Development / Labour Welfare etc., from Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities.|
|14. Management Trainee – Legal – Educational Qualification: Regular / Full-time Bachelor of Law (5 years integrated course after 10+2) or Regular / Fulltime Bachelor degree with full-time Bachelor of Law (10+2+3+3)|
|15. Management Trainee – Finance – Educational Qualification: Regular / Full-time Bachelor Degree (10+2+3) with a pass in final examination of CA / ICWA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost Accountants of India.|
HAL Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 85 Vacancies in Hindustan Aeronautics limited, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) (including GST) (excluding Bank’s Commission) is to be paid as Application Fee. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/ Internal candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
- Candidates are required to deposit the Application Fee to “Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – Recruitment Account” in State Bank of India bearing Account No. 30969511830 at any of the core banking branches of State Bank of India (SBI) in the prescribed challan format. No other form of payment is accepted.
- Application Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- HAL will not be responsible in case a Candidate deposits the Application Fee to the wrong Account / multiple payments etc.
- Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the Application Fee.
How To Apply For Latest HAL Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the HAL Recruitment 2022 notification from 9th February 2022. The last date to apply Online for HAL Recruitment 2022 until 2nd March 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the HAL Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://hal-india.co.in/.
- Then go to the Hindustan Aeronautics limited website Notification panel and check the link of particular HAL Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill HAL Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the HAL Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the HAL Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Hindustan Aeronautics limited Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the HAL Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check HAL Recruitment 2022 official notification below