ESIC Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released an employment notification of the ESIC Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://www.esic.nic.in/. Through this latest Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 3847 vacancies for the posts of UDC, MTS & Steno. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||15th January 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||15th February 2022|
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|ESIC Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||Adv.No: 6343/2021|
|Post Name||UDC, MTS & Steno|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||15th January 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||15th February 2022|
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 3847 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|West Bengal & Sikkim||113||4||203||320|
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Salary Details:
|1. UDC – Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.|
|2. Steno – Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.|
|3. MTS – Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.|
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct ESIC Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|UDC||Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022.|
|Steno||Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022|
|MTS||Between 18 to 25 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022.|
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the ESIC Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest ESIC Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) job Qualification details below.
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|UDC||1. A degree of a recognized University or equivalent. |
2. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
|Steno||1. 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. |
2. Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
|MTS||Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized Board.|
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 3847 Vacancies in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
|S. No.||Candidate Category||Fee Details|
|01||SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen * This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Phase – I Written Examination.||Rs. 250/-*|
|02||All other categories||Rs.500/-|
How To Apply For Latest ESIC Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the ESIC Recruitment 2022 notification from 15th January 2022. The last date to apply Online for ESIC Recruitment 2022 until 15th February 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the ESIC Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.esic.nic.in/.
- Then go to the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) website Notification panel and check the link of particular ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill ESIC Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the ESIC Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the ESIC Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check ESIC Recruitment 2022 official notification below