ECIL LDC Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released an employment notification of the ECIL LDC Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://careers.ecil.co.in/. Through this latest Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 11 vacancies for the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||4th June 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||25th June 2022|
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|ECIL LDC Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||Advt. No.09/2022|
|Post Name||Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||4th June 2022|
|Last date for submission of the application||25th June 2022|
ECIL LDC Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 11 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No Of Posts||Salary|
|1.||Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)||11||Rs 20,480/-PM with annual increment of 3%.|
ECIL LDC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct ECIL LDC Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)||The upper age for UR Candidate is 28 years as on the last date of submission of online application|
Age Relaxation shall be allowed up to 40 years for those Contract labours (including fixed term employees) with desirable qualification who have worked/ are working in ECIL. The resultant additional relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates will also be allowed on this account.
Relaxations & Exemptions:
Age: Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates. The upper age limit is further relaxable by 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (degree of disability 40% or above) and 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989. Exservicemen are eligible for age relaxation for the service rendered in Defence plus three years.
ECIL LDC Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the ECIL LDC Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest ECIL LDC Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) job Qualification details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|1.||Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)||The applicant should be a Graduate with minimum 50% marks with a typewriting speed of 40 wpm and should have a certificate in PC operation.|
ECIL LDC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 11 Vacancies in Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC category (including non-creamy layer)/EWS have to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only). Applicable Bank charges/Taxes, if any, have to be borne by the candidates. Non payment of fees will result in rejection of application.
- SC, ST, PWD, and regular employees of ECIL, which includes Fixed Term Contract employees (currently engaged with ECIL) are exempted from payment of Application fee.
How To Apply For Latest ECIL LDC Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the ECIL LDC Recruitment 2022 notification from 4th June 2022. The last date to apply Online for ECIL LDC Recruitment 2022 until 25th June 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the ECIL LDC Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://careers.ecil.co.in/.
- Then go to the Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) website Notification panel and check the link of the particular ECIL LDC Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with the necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill ECIL LDC Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the ECIL LDC Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the ECIL LDC Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the ECIL LDC Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check ECIL LDC Recruitment 2022 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|