Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 | 2792 Vacancies | Act Apprentice Posts | Last Date 20.03.2020 | Apply Online @ www.rrcer.com
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – Eastern Railway (ER) is officially out of the recruitment notification for 2792 candidates to fill their Trade Apprentice jobs in All over India. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Government of India [Railway Job] jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the Eastern Railway Latest Notification 2020 will start on 21st February 2020. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 20th March 2020 for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020. Furthermore, to know more information about Trade Apprentice Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 are given below.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details
|Board of Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – Eastern Railway (ER)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India [Railway Job]|
|Notice No||No.RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2019-20|
|Work Location||Various Workshop & Division of ER|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available from 21.02.2020 (10 hrs.)|
|Closure Date for Online Application Submission||20.03.2020 (18.30 hrs.)|
|Official Website||http://www.er.indianrailways.gov.in [or] http://www.rrcer.com/|
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – Eastern Railway (ER) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 2792 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of Trade||No. of Posts|
|Ref.& AC Mech.||8|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maint.(MMT M)||9|
|Mech. Ref. & AC||35|
|Ref.& AC Cond. Mech.||6|
|Welder (G & E)||68|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||5|
|Welder (G & E)||220|
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
To apply for the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – Eastern Railway (ER) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on cutoff date for receiving application. The age as recorded in the Matriculation certificate or the Birth Certificate shall only be reckoned for the purpose. No other document like horoscope, affidavits, birth extract from Municipal Corporation, service records and like will be accepted.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC-NCL candidates and 10 years for Persons With Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates. Candidates availing the benefits of the relaxed criteria would be required to produce the relevant documents at the time of document verification for verifying their eligibility for the above-mentioned criteria.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by additional 10 years for ex-serviceman up to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 06 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. Service on the Civil side after availing of the Ex-servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – Eastern Railway (ER) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Eastern Railway Latest Notification 2020 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – Eastern Railway (ER) job Qualification details below
|Qualification||The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT. However, for the following Trades the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT:
1. Welder (Gas and Electric)
2. Sheet Metal Worker
6. Painter (General) The candidate should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of notification
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 2792 Trade Apprentice job in Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – Eastern Railway (ER), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode.
- Application fees (non-refundable) is Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred) only. No fee, however, is to be paid by the SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates).
- The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ while filling up the online Application Form. The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidate. At times, there may be server issues because of the huge rush, which may affect the online payment system. In such a scenario, the candidate needs to log in fresh and attempt again.
How To Apply For Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
- The candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting the link provided on the Notice Board of the official website of RRC/ER (www.rrcer.com). They must go through detailed instructions before filling up the online applications. All relevant items must be carefully filled up by the candidate himself. The particulars like the Name, Date of Birth, Father’s name, etc. must be identical with the same what has been recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- For more details please check below official notification
Latest Govt Jobs
Join Job News-Telegram Group