DRDO RCI Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. DRDO -Research Centre Imarat (RCI) has released an employment notification of the DRDO RCI Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://rcilab.in/. Through this latest DRDO -Research Centre Imarat (RCI) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 150 vacancies for the posts of Graduate Apprentice , Technician (Diploma) Apprentice, Trade Apprentice. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in DRDO -Research Centre Imarat (RCI) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||25th January 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||7th February 2022|
DRDO -Research Centre Imarat (RCI) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of DRDO -Research Centre Imarat (RCI). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the DRDO -Research Centre Imarat (RCI) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|DRDO RCI Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||DRDO -Research Centre Imarat (RCI)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Apprentices Training|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice , Technician (Diploma) Apprentice, Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.8,000 – 9,000/-|
|Application Start||25th January 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||7th February 2022|
DRDO RCI Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
DRDO -Research Centre Imarat (RCI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 150 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|2.||Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||60|
DRDO RCI Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the DRDO -Research Centre Imarat (RCI) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct DRDO RCI Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|1. Graduate Apprentice – not be less than 18 years|
|2. Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – not be less than 18 years|
|3. Trade Apprentice – not be less than 18 years|
DRDO RCI Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the DRDO RCI Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various DRDO -Research Centre Imarat (RCI) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest DRDO RCI Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check DRDO -Research Centre Imarat (RCI) job Qualification details below.
|1. Graduate Apprentice – B.E/B.Tech in [ ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical, Chemical ], B.Com and BSc|
|2. Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – Diploma in [ ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical and Chemical ]|
|3. Trade Apprentice – ITI pass out (NCVT / SCVT affiliation) in [ Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic and Welder ]|
|Terms & Conditions for Apprenticeship Training:– All the qualifications must be from Indian Institutions recognised by Appropriate Statutory Authority.- Registration of B.E/B/Tech/Diploma candidates on www.mhrdnats.gov.in and ITI trade apprentices on www.apprenticeshipindia.org is mandatory.- The candidates who have completed the qualifying examinations (Graduate, Diploma and ITI trade apprentices in 2019, 2020 and 2021) as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.- Candidates possessing B.Sc./B.Com qualification are required to apply through https://rcilab.in only by clicking on appropriate tabs. C- andidates with post graduate qualification are not eligible to apply. Suppression of facts will also lead to disqualification, at any stage of the selection process or during the training period.- Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship training or at present undergoing apprenticeship training under any organization are not eligible to apply.- Candidates with more than one year work experience are not eligible to apply.|
How To Apply For Latest DRDO RCI Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the DRDO RCI Recruitment 2022 notification from 25th January 2022. The last date to apply Online for DRDO RCI Recruitment 2022 until 7th February 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the DRDO RCI Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://rcilab.in/.
- Before filling the application form, candidates shall ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates registered in the respective portals are required to submit their applications online through the following website link: https://rcilab.in
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents (as per list).
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same will be verified during document verification.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining at RCI, Hyderabad.
- Online applications after the last date would not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
Essential Instructions for Fill DRDO RCI Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- Verification of credentials shall be done for selected candidates prior to Creation of Contract only and in case of any deviation from or non-conformity with the desired qualification,candidature of the candidate shall be summarily rejected.
- All applicants are required to bring self-attested copy of documents mentioned below along with the printout of the application form during document verification / joining :-
- Documents to be carried out :-
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc. / B.com / Diploma / ITI Mark sheets for all semesters
- Degree / provisional Degree / Diploma / ITI certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Any Photo ID card issued by Govt. of India like PAN Card, Voter ID or Driving License
- Aadhar Card and Copy of Bank Pass Book
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical fitness certificate issued by a Civil Assistant Surgeon
- Two Passport size photographs
- No correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates not selected for training.
- Selected list of candidates for certificate verification will be published on https://rcilab.in or informed via mail id mentioned in the bio-data for correspondence.
- Selected candidates shall have to sign a contract on the date of joining as per Govt. of India rules.
- Candidates finally selected will have to produce valid Police Verification Certificate either from their place of last residence (for at least past one year) or permanent address at the time of joining.
- In case of any dispute, the legal jurisdiction shall be that of the Honourable High Court,Hyderabad, Telangana.