Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 | Sanitary-cum Health Inspector, Safety Assistants & Fireman Posts Total Vacancies 132 Last Date 18.10.2019 Apply online @ cochinshipyard.com
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019: Cochin Shipyard Limited is officially out of the recruitment notification for 132 candidates to fill their Sanitary-cum Health Inspector, Safety Assistants & Fireman jobs in All over Kerala. The aspirants who are looking for the State Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the Cochin Shipyard Limited Latest Notification 2019 will start on 02nd October 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 18th October 2019 for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Sanitary-cum Health Inspector, Safety Assistants & Fireman Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 are given below.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No. P&A/2(230)/16-Vol IV|
|Job Name||Sanitary-cum Health Inspector, Safety Assistants & Fireman|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||02.10.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||18.10.2019|
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Cochin Shipyard Limited has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 132 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Sanitary-cum Health Inspector||1||Rs.18400|
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the Cochin Shipyard Limited job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Upper age limit should be 30 years as on 18.10.2019.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Cochin Shipyard Limited job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Cochin Shipyard Limited Latest Notification 2019 entirely, Before applying to this job. You can check Cochin Shipyard Limited job Qualification details below
|Name of the Posts||Qualification & Experience|
|Sanitary-cum Health Inspector||a) Pass in Class XII/ Plus 2,|
b) Minimum two-year Diploma in Health Inspector’s Course conducted by Directorate of Health Services or by any other institution, and
c) Valid Registration with Kerala Paramedical Council
|Safety Assistants||a) Pass in SSLC. b) One year Diploma in Safety/ Fire|
Experience: Minimum one year of training or experience in safety in a Public Sector Undertaking or a Factory.
|Fireman||a) Pass in SSLC.|
b) Minimum four to six months training in Fire Fighting
Experience: Minimum one year experience in fire fighting in State Fire Force or in a large Industrial Undertaking or in the Armed Forces or in Public Sector Undertakings or in Private Companies
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 132 Sanitary-cum Health Inspector, Safety Assistants & Fireman job in Cochin Shipyard Limited, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
How To Apply For Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019
- Applicants should go through the User Manual and FAQ published in the link www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application. The application consists of two phases – One-time Registration and Submission of application against the posts applicable. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements may do the One-time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submit their application. The facility to submit their application can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) from 02 October 2019 to 18 October 2019. Application submitted direct or by any other mode shall not be accepted. 3
- For more details please check official notification