Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Cochin Port Trust has released an employment notification of the Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://cochinport.gov.in/. Through this latest Cochin Port Trust recruitment, Offline Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 5 vacancies for the posts of Senior Civil Engineer cum Team Leader,Site Engineer (Civil),Site Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical cum Safety),Clerk cum Office Assistant and Peon cum Cook. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Cochin Port Trust can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Offline Application Commencement from||15th September 2021|
|Last date to Submit Offline Application||18th October 2021|
Cochin Port Trust Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Offline application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Cochin Port Trust. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Cochin Port Trust official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Cochin Port Trust|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Post Name||Senior Civil Engineer cum Team Leader,Site Engineer (Civil),Site Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical cum Safety),Clerk cum Office Assistant and Peon cum Cook|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||15th September 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||18th October 2021|
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Cochin Port Trust has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 5 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Senior Civil Engineer cum Team Leader||1||Rs. 1,20,000/-|
|Site Engineer (Civil)||1||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Site Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical cum Safety)||1||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Clerk cum Office Assistant||1||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Peon cum Cook||1||Rs. 18,000/-|
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Cochin Port Trust Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Senior Civil Engineer cum Team Leader||63|
|Site Engineer (Civil)||55|
|Site Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical cum Safety)||55|
|Clerk cum Office Assistant||45|
|Peon cum Cook||45|
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Cochin Port Trust opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Cochin Port Trust job Qualification details below.
|Senior Civil Engineer cum Team Leader||i. University Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.|
ii. 20 years experience in Civil Engineering.
iii. Retired officers from Port Sectors will be preferred.
|Site Engineer (Civil)||i. University Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent|
ii. 10 years experience in Civil Engineering.
iii. Preference will be given to Port experienced officers with
specific knowledge / experience in Cruise Terminal Projects.
|Site Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical cum Safety)||i. University Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent|
ii. 10 years experience in Electrical Engineering.
iii. Preference will be given to those having experience in Mechanical / Safety Engg. Projects.
|Clerk cum Office Assistant||i. A University Degree or equivalent.|
ii. Adequate knowledge in English and Computer.
iii. Preference will be given to those having experience in office related
|Peon cum Cook||i. Passed 8th Std.|
ii. Should have sound physical health
How To Apply For Latest Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Offline for the Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2021 notification from 15th September 2021. The last date to apply Offline for Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2021 until 18th October 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://cochinport.gov.in/.
- The contract engagement will be for a period of one year, which is extendable for a further period of one year or till the payment of Final Running Account Bill of the project, whichever, is earlier. The selected candidates will be posted at Mormugao Port area. Rent free unfurnished accommodation on twin share basis will be provided to the selected persons for which electricity charges and charges for other services shall be payable by them at applicable rates.
- Cochin Port Trust being the Project Management Consultant (PMC) of ‘Construction of International and Domestic Cruise Terminal and other Allied Facilities at Mormugao Port Trust, Goa’, application should be submitted to the Secretary, Cochin Port Trust, Cochin – 682 009 as per the Proforma (Annexure-I) given below along with attested copies of documents to prove date of birth, qualification and experience.
- Candidates will be considered for interview, subject to fulfilment of age, qualification and experience. The Cochin Port Trust reserves the right to shortlist the candidates based on the merit.
- The applications should reach the undersigned on or before 18.10.2021, which shall be the crucial date for determining qualification, experience and age. Applications received after the last date will not be considered for the selection.
Essential Instructions for Fill Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2021 Offline Application Form
- The candidates must read the Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Offline application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Cochin Port Trust Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2021 Offline Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2021 official notification below