CISF Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released an employment notification of the CISF Recruitment 2022 on its official website http://www.cisfrectt.in/. Through this latest Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 1149 vacancies for the posts of Constable/Fire (Male). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||7th January 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||4th March 2022|
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|CISF Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Constable/Fire (Male)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.21,700 – 69,100|
|Application Start||7th January 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||4th March 2022|
CISF Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 1149 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Post Name||Area||Cat. Wise Posts||Total|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Entire State||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Dadra Nagar Haveli &
Daman & Diu
|Jammu & Kashmir||Entire State||18||4||3||5||11||41|
|Tamil Nadu||Entire State||18||4||8||0||11||41|
|West Bengal||Entire State||21||5||12||2||11||51|
CISF Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct CISF Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Constable/Fire||18-23 years as on the closing date for receipt of the online Applications Form (i.e. 04/03/2022). Candidates should not have been born earlier than 05/03/1999 and later than 04/03/2004|
CISF Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the CISF Recruitment 2022 application form are requested to check their education qualification required for various Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest CISF Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) job Qualification details below.
|Constable/Fire||The candidates must have passed 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University with science subject on or before closing date of receipt of online Application Form.|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CISF official Notification 2022 for more reference
CISF Recruitment 2022 Physical Standards:
Physical Standards for the post are as under :-
a) Height – 170 Cms
b) Chest –80-85 Cms (Minimum expansion 5 Cms.)
CISF Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 1149 Vacancies in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through Net Banking, by using Debit or Credit cards and UPI or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. Fee paid by modes other than as stated above, will not be accepted.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 04/03/2022 (23:30 hours). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through Challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of the bank up to 07/03/2022 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 04/03/2022 (23:30 hours).
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
How To Apply For Latest CISF Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the CISF Recruitment 2022 notification from 7th January 2022. The last date to apply Online for CISF Recruitment 2022 until 4th March 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the CISF Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is http://www.cisfrectt.in/.
- Then go to the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) website Notification panel and check the link of particular CISF Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill CISF Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the CISF Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the CISF Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the CISF Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check CISF Recruitment 2022 official notification below