BRO Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has released an employment notification of the BRO Recruitment 2022 on its official website http://www.bro.gov.in. Through this latest Border Roads Organisation (BRO) recruitment, Offline (By Postal) Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 876 vacancies for the posts of Store Keeper Technical and Multi Skilled Worker. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Border Roads Organisation (BRO) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Offline (By Postal) Application Commencement from||28th May 2022|
|Last date to Submit Offline (By Postal) Application||11th July 2022|
Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Offline (By Postal) application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Border Roads Organisation (BRO). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Border Roads Organisation (BRO) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|BRO Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Border Roads Organisation (BRO)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||ADVT No 02/2022|
|Post Name||Store Keeper Technical and Multi Skilled Worker|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.19,900 – 63,200|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
|Application Start||28th May 2022|
|Last date for submission of the application||11th July 2022|
BRO Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 876 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Store Keeper Technical||377|
|2.||Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||499|
|1. Store Keeper Technical – Pay Level 2 (Rs 19900-63200)|
|2. Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) – Pay Level 1 (Rs 18,000- 56,900)|
BRO Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct BRO Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|1. Store Keeper Technical – Between 18 to 27 years. (Relaxable for Government servants up to 40 years in case of general candidates and up to 45 years in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time).|
|2. Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) – Between 18 to 25 years. (Relaxable for Government servants and Ex-servicemen upto 40 years in case of general candidates, 43 years in case of OBC candidates and upto 45 years in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time).|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BRO official Notification 2022 for more reference
BRO Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the BRO Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Border Roads Organisation (BRO) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest BRO Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Border Roads Organisation (BRO) job Qualification details below.
|1. Store Keeper Technical –Educational Qualification:|
(i) 10 + 2 from a recognized Board or equivalent;(ii) Having store keeping knowledge relating to vehicles or engineering equipment.
Desirable: Three years experience in stores establishment. or Having passed the Class II Course for Store man Technical as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
|2. Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) –|
(i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent ;
(ii) Possessing certificate of Mechanic Motor /Vehicles / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training.orPassed Class 2 course for Driver Plant and Mechanical Transport as laid down in Defence Service Regulations. (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records/Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
(iii) Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation.
(iv) Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
(v) Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
BRO Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 876 Vacancies in Border Roads Organisation (BRO), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|General candidates and EWS including Ex-servicemen||Rs.50/-|
|Other Backward Class candidates||Rs.50/-|
|Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe||Nil|
How To Apply For Latest BRO Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Offline (By Postal) for the BRO Recruitment 2022 notification from 28th May 2022. The last date to apply Offline (By Postal) for BRO Recruitment 2022 until 11th July 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the BRO Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is http://www.bro.gov.in.
- Application will be filled up in English/Hindi only.
- No candidate will send more than one application for the same post. The candidature may be cancelled, if candidate applies more than one application for one post.
- Candidate should affix latest photograph in application form and Admit Card. The candidate should be in possession of adequate number (Min 08) of photographs with him.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should send separate application with separate fee. One envelope should contain one application for one post only. However, dates for Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test) will be decided by the Department.
- If a candidate has changed his name or dropped or added part of his name after Matriculation/SSC/Hr Secondary/Sr Secondary, he will be required to submit an attested copy of Gazette Notification to the effect that he has changed his name after matric or otherwise for appearing in further recruitment process. The changed name should also have been indicated in the Gazette Notification.
- Candidates are advised to go through the general instructions carefully as mentioned against Advt No 02/2022. Candidate should carefully go through all the provisions in the advertisement to ensure that he is eligible for the post for which he is applying in terms of requirements of age, educational qualification etc. AS ON CLOSING DATE.
Essential Instructions for Fill BRO Recruitment 2022 Offline (By Postal) Application Form
- The candidates must read the BRO Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Offline (By Postal) application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the BRO Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the BRO Recruitment 2022 Offline (By Postal) Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check BRO Recruitment 2022 official notification below