Border Roads Organisation BRO Jobs 2019 -337 Vacancies
BRO Recruitment 2019: Border Roads Organisation (BRO) is officially out of the recruitment notification for 337 candidates to fill their Draughtsman, Hindi Typist, Supervisor Stores, Radio Mech, Lab Asst, Welder and Multi Skilled Worker (Mason & M/WTR) jobs in All over India. The aspirants who are looking for the Central GOVT jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Offline application for the BRO Latest Notification 2019 will start on 05th August 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 18th September 2019 for BRO Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Draughtsman, Hindi Typist, Supervisor Stores, Radio Mech, Lab Asst, Welder and Multi Skilled Worker (Mason & M/WTR) Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the BRO Recruitment 2019 are given below.
BRO Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Border Roads Organisation|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||ADVT NO 02/2019|
|Job Name||Draughtsman, Hindi Typist, Supervisor Stores, Radio Mech, Lab Assistant, Welder & Multi Skilled Worker|
|Salary||Check official notification|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
BRO Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 337 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|7||Multi-Skilled Worker (Mason)||89||32||16||57||21||215|
|8||Multi-Skilled Worker (M/WTR)||4||0||1||1||0||5|
BRO Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the Border Roads Organisation (BRO) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- For MSW: the age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
- For All Other Posts: age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
BRO Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Border Roads Organisation (BRO) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest BRO Latest Notification 2019 entirely, Before applying to this job. You can check Border Roads Organisation (BRO) job Qualification details below
|Multi-Skilled Worker (Mason)||
|Multi-Skilled Worker (M/WTR)||
BRO Recruitment 2019 Application Fee Details
Candidates must pay the application fee (Non-Refundable), to be deposited directly in favor of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune 411015, in Public Fund Account No. 11182905409 of State Bank of India, Khadki Branch Pune Code No. 01629 and IFSC Code No. SBIN0001629. The candidate should pay the Application fee through Internet Banking/Online Payment or through Bank draft only. Proof of online transaction/DD to be attached with the application form. No other mode of payment will be accepted. The Application is liable to be rejected if payment of the fee is made in any other modes. Application fee for each category mentioned below:-
- General candidates and EWSs including Ex-servicemen: Rs.50/-
- Other Backward Class candidates: Rs.50/-
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe: Nil
- Physically Handicapped Persons: Nil
How To Apply For BRO Recruitment 2019
- The application will be filled up in English/Hindi only.
- No candidate will send more than one application for the same post. The candidature may be canceled if a candidate applies more than one application for one post
- Candidates are advised to go through the general instructions carefully as mentioned against Advt No. 02/2019. Candidate should carefully go through all the provisions in the advertisement to ensure that he is eligible for the post for which he is applying in terms of requirements of age, educational qualification, etc. AS ON CLOSING DATE.
- Copies of certificates for proof of residence, essential educational qualification, date of birth, caste certificate, proof of EWSs status etc should be enclosed with the application form. All testimonial copies be attested by Gazetted Officer or self-attested. The caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC and EWSs income & assets certificate should be as per format at Appendix ‘B’, ‘C’ & ‘D’ respectively. SC/ST/OBC and EWSs Certificate (date of issue should not be older than one year as on closing date for OBC and EWSs Candidates), should be signed by the competent authority and should have OFFICE ROUND SEAL AND APPOINTMENT SEAL DULY AFFIXED ON it t the place provided.
- For more details please check below official notification and Application form