Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Air India Express has released an employment notification of the Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://www.airindiaexpress.in/. Through this latest Air India Express recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up Various vacancies for the posts of Trainee Cabin Crew. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Air India Express can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||20th April 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||30th April 2022|
Air India Express Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Air India Express. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Air India Express official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Air India Express|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Post Name||Trainee Cabin Crew|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.15,000 – 36,630|
|Application Start||20th April 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||30th April 2022|
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Air India Express has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite Various Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|TRAINEE CABIN CREW (FEMALE )||Rs.15,000 -36,630|
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria
Candidates who are going to fill the Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Air India Express opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Air India Express job Qualification details below.
- Age Limit: Minimum age 18 years [ as on 01st April 2022] .
- Minimum Educational Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University
- Minimum Height required: 157.5 Centimeters (5’2”)
- Weight: – In proportion to height
- BMI Range: 18 – 22
- Near Vision N/5 in a better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
- Distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye.
- Spectacles NOT allowed.
- Contact lenses up to ±2D permitted.
- Colour vision should be normal on Ishihara Chart.
Note: Candidates, who have undergone Lasik surgery for correction of eyesight, will be considered provided the surgery was carried out atleast six months before the date of applying to this job.
- Cosmetic appearance: Should be well groomed with clear complexion without any noticeable blemish, no odd scars / birth marks. Even and regular teeth. No visible tattoos
- Speech: Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English language with clear understandable accent.
- Language Proficiency: Should be fluent in English and one or more Indian languages.
- Preference: and due weightage will be given in the selection to:
- Applicants who have flying experience as cabin crew.
- Applicants who have experience in hospitality / service industry.
- Applicants who have successfully undergone certificate courses in first aid / grooming
How To Apply For Latest Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022 notification from 20th April 2022. The last date to apply Online for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022 until 30th April 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.airindiaexpress.in/.
- Then go to the Air India Express website Notification panel and check the link of particular Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- Now fill the form with the necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
General Conditions for Fill Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
After successful completion of training (3 months), candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term Contract initially for a period of FIVE years, which is extendable subject to performance of the candidate and the Company’s requirement.
Emoluments: During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.15,000/- per month. After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw fixed pay of Rs.18,630/-and Flying Allowance based on the actual hours flown as per the rates applicable. An average monthly flying hour for 60 hrs is Rs. 18,000/- approximately and the total emoluments after training will be Rs.36,630/- approximately.
Based on requirements of the Company, the candidate may be positioned at any station in the network. At present the vacancies are in the bases in South India i.e., Kozhikode, Kannur, Trichy, etc. The candidates must be unconditionally willing to be based at these stations as per Company requirements.