1 Signal Training Centre Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Ministry of Defence,HQ 1 Signal Training Centre has released an employment notification of the 1 Signal Training Centre Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://indianarmy.gov.in/. Through this latest Ministry of Defence,HQ 1 Signal Training Centre recruitment, Offline Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 21 vacancies for the posts of Lower Division Clerk,Civilian Motor Driver, Civilian Technical Instructor and Steno Grade-II. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Ministry of Defence,HQ 1 Signal Training Centre can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Offline Application Commencement from||28th August 2021|
|Last date to Submit Offline Application||11th October 2021|
Ministry of Defence,HQ 1 Signal Training Centre Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Offline application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Ministry of Defence,HQ 1 Signal Training Centre. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Ministry of Defence,HQ 1 Signal Training Centre official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|1 Signal Training Centre Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Ministry of Defence,HQ 1 Signal Training Centre|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk,Civilian Motor Driver, Civilian Technical Instructor and Steno Grade-II|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||28th August 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||11th October 2021|
1 Signal Training Centre Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Ministry of Defence,HQ 1 Signal Training Centre has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 21 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||06||01||02||01||0||10|
|Civilian Motor Driver||05||0||01||02||0||08|
|Civilian Technical Instructor||02||0||0||0||0||02|
1 Signal Training Centre Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Ministry of Defence,HQ 1 Signal Training Centre Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct 1 Signal Training Centre Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- General – 18 to 27 Years
- Schedule Tribes – 18 to 30 years.
- Other Backward Classes – 18 to 28 years
1 Signal Training Centre Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the 1 Signal Training Centre Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Ministry of Defence,HQ 1 Signal Training Centre opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest 1 Signal Training Centre Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Ministry of Defence,HQ 1 Signal Training Centre job Qualification details below.
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Candidates must have passed 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board/ university.|
|Civilian Motor Driver||Candidates must have passed 10th class or equivalent from any recognized board/ university. Heavy Vehicle Driving License with experience.|
|Civilian Technical Instructor||Will be updated soon|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Candidates must have passed 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board/ university.Skill Test Norms : Dictation English 10 min @ 80 words per minute (50 min English) .65 min Hindi|
1 Signal Training Centre Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Rs. 19,900-63,200/-|
|Civilian Motor Driver||Rs. 19,900-63,200/-|
|Civilian Technical Instructor||Rs. 29,200-92,300/-|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Rs. 29,200-92,300/-|
How To Apply For Latest 1 Signal Training Centre Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Offline for the 1 Signal Training Centre Recruitment 2021 notification from 28th August 2021. The last date to apply Offline for 1 Signal Training Centre Recruitment 2021 until 11th October 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the 1 Signal Training Centre Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://indianarmy.gov.in/.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Date of birth certificate (Mark sheet ).
- Caste certificate if the candidate is from reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. If any.
- Aadhar Card Photocopy.
- Photocopy of Discharge Certificate of Ex-Serviceman.
- In case of OBC, please attach ‘Non Creamy Layer’ certificate.
- A self-addressed envelope bearing a postage stamp of Rs.25.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
- Address application submission: The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment (Scrutiny of Applications) Board, Headquarters 1 Signal Training Centre, Jabalpur (MP)-482001.
Essential Instructions for Fill 1 Signal Training Centre Recruitment 2021 Offline Application Form
- The candidates must read the 1 Signal Training Centre Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Offline application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the 1 Signal Training Centre Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Ministry of Defence,HQ 1 Signal Training Centre Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the 1 Signal Training Centre Recruitment 2021 Offline Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check 1 Signal Training Centre Recruitment 2021 official notification below